Any X5 owners here?

Re: Any X5 owners here?

Anyone know of a Performance Exhaust System for the X5 35i ?? Been looking high and low for one

Hi bros,

Count me in as well...i drive an X5....

Hope to pick up more tips from the group here....cheers

X5 E70 driver here. Glad there's a thread for X5 guys here.

Any tips on where to get OEM X5 accessories in Singapore, e.g. Body kits, running boards etc or buy overseas & install in Singapore?

Cheers!

You may want to try Eng Soon but they don't install. However, trust they have workshop to recommend.

may X5 drivers share their fuel comsumption on thier ride please? does 5.6km/l sounds wrong with the car for city driving?

It's not bro, my neighbour's been complaining abt his x5 FC since the day he collected ride, averages abt 6km to the litre . His is a X5 35i.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks growler. being x3.5 twin turbo taking up 6km/l. mine is x3.0i non-turbo and its drinking 5.6 km/l. i'm comtemplating to send in to pml for check if this is correct but unsure how they going to verify it to say its correct consumption intake.

anyone else can share their x5 fuel consumption please?

is there any lagging in performance lately?

is your FC all this while the same or there's a sudden drop?

my previous '08 X5 is running almost 7km/l, there was once it drops to 5+km/l,I sent in to PML and had a vacuum valve changed.

thanks, devilangel. will send in nonetheless and thanks for the tip on the vaccum valve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow didn't know X5 was such a guzzler... Was contemplating but the fuel consumption is definitely a turn off..

Kelnic7980;815070 said:
Hi guys, I'm driving a 07 X5 here..seems like no thread on X5 leh. Anyone ?

Hi Kel, I'm a X5 owner. You guys want to join in the GTG of every last Sunday of the month at kallang car park? Love to hear from you the X-man soon!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luck8bot
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back