Any X5 owners here?

Re: Any X5 owners here?

Hey Bros!
My X5 E70 2009 drinks about 5.8 to 6.1 km/L.
Think depend on driving habits and whether city or highway. Mine is more on city....
Will check on vacuum valve thou.

hi there, in the midst of getting my ride too. Not brand new but second hand. how big the group of X5 are there at the moment?

Welcome! As you can see there isn't many. But are trying to gather more to gather for the coming GTG.

Not bad compared with my past rides which are much smaller capacities: E46 318 - 7.8L/KM, E90 323 - 6.6, X1 1.8i - 6.8

Mine after 2 over mths.. About 6km/L. For the feel, comfort and capacity think it is ok. Don't buy bimmer if fuel consumption is a concern..

Any mod done anyones? Can share? I Juz changed my spark plugs and coils + air filter + install my old sprint booster... Response and power significantly improved!! Not sure if Powerbox better? Anyone has experienced both?

so if fuel consumption not a concern, maybe should geta hummer then yah?

That is kool! But, Hummer will b bigger problem with parking! Can park but cannot open door to come down... Hahaha

To be fair to the car, it's 1.8m high, almost 2m wide, 2.1tonne and a All Wheel Drive, u don expect the consumption to be a in the 1 Series league. 16L/100km for the xDrive35 is about correct.

They All say it's faster than a M3 off the line.... when the road is totally wet and when CTE is flooded again :)

piggyboyz;886633 said:
To be fair to the car, it's 1.8m high, almost 2m wide, 2.1tonne and a All Wheel Drive, u don expect the consumption to be a in the 1 Series league. 16L/100km for the xDrive35 is about correct.

They All say it's faster than a M3 off the line.... when the road is totally wet and when CTE is flooded again :)

Ai race mai?

Agree with you Piggyboyz!!

Don't expect to save on petrol if you wanna the ride.....

Tanzy;886641 said:
Ai race mai?

Need to wait for another 50 years for a flash flood. Sometime 50 years will just flash by :)

Having said that, i will not race M3 with gold plated teeth !

please accept my invitation to the x-men meetup tmr at the X spot (ntuc fairprice Xtra, CBP).

it wud be lovely to meet you all. :)

please accept my invitation to the x-men meetup tmr at the X spot (ntuc fairprice Xtra, CBP).

it wud be lovely to meet you all. :)

Any X5 owners here?

we are meeting at ntuc fairprice xtra at 8.30pm tmr. will meet you all at the cafe near the supermarket. :)

check out the thread on the x-men meetup. hope to see you all.

For benefit of potential X5 owners, my experience with my 2009 XDrive 3.0i is clocking 6.1km/L but $160 full tank with 95 RON @$2.16/L for about 420+km. ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubbong
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back