• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Anyone booked F10 ?

Re: Anyone booked F10 ?

sportster;522619 said:
F10 should be on our shore by mid year. Anyone booked? Got a best quote of $180K for a 523i (not PML)

Any idea on the price for the 535i?

Have been waiting for the F10 to upgrade. My car E60 is getting on with age already.

whizzard;522796 said:
Any idea on the price for the 535i?

Have been waiting for the F10 to upgrade. My car E60 is getting on with age already.

heard rumours that it will be ard 250k (PML).

pengful;522905 said:
250K will be a deal breaker man....:hmmidont:
this is expected for a car that capacity. maybe launch price will have some discounts.

pengful;522905 said:
250K will be a deal breaker man....:hmmidont:

i think this rumoured price is pretty creditable. A E60 525 is about $25k more than a E90 325 based on retail prices. A E90 335 is about $219k now so add $25k on, it will be $244k already.

sportster;522619 said:
F10 should be on our shore by mid year. Anyone booked? Got a best quote of $180K for a 523i (not PML)

PI selling $180k for an F10 523? That means PML sells at $190k++? That is a lot of money to pay for a 2.5L. But then again, the 1.8L Merc E-class E250 is selling at over $200k. So...

sunboy77;523147 said:
PI selling $180k for an F10 523? That means PML sells at $190k++? That is a lot of money to pay for a 2.5L. But then again, the 1.8L Merc E-class E250 is selling at over $200k. So...

Perhapes the E60 will be a much better value-for-money if we are talking about a 5er category...

personally i dun envisage price bwteen PI and PML for regular 4 door sedans like the F10 to be much. its the 2 doors that PML has large premiums over and thats where PI can beat them at their own game

PI cannot do wonder pricing for 4-door bimmer ar?
if my next ride is still a 4 door most likely have to go PML liao if stay with bimmer?

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;523181 said:
PI cannot do wonder pricing for 4-door bimmer ar?
if my next ride is still a 4 door most likely have to go PML liao if stay with bimmer?
PI do give discounts becoz of lower overheads. but those 40k savings u enjoy is due to the high premium PML charges. spoke to PI b4 on cars like E90. not much discounts on those. hence PI dun realyy wanna compete in those segments.

PI do give discounts becoz of lower overheads. but those 40k savings u enjoy is due to the high premium PML charges. spoke to PI b4 on cars like E90. not much discounts on those. hence PI dun realyy wanna compete in those segments.

F10 535 !!! PI ai mai ???

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;523200 said:
F10 535 !!! PI ai mai ???
ai, but few yrs later. booked car liao cant back out.

ask EMF group buy also

Latest Feeback from PML as follows:
1. Launch date will be in May 2010.
2. No price yet..should be around Merc.
3. 2 version
a. 523 with 2500cc
b 535 with 3000cc....

wah steam. 2 months more!

Hi all,