Anyone Can Recommend A Good Glooming Center?

Re: Anyone Can Recommend A Good Glooming Center?

dleo;523736 said:
Just tried out Groomwerkz for the first time yesterday after reading some of the +ve comments. I am totally impressed with their workmanship and the friendliness of the staff.
am with groomwerkz too. which outlet u visited?

dleo;523744 said:
Esplanade. You?
yeah same. marcus is da man!

Absolutely... marcus patiently went over the details with me. Should have quoted your name, maybe got discount...

dleo;523754 said:
Absolutely... marcus patiently went over the details with me. Should have quoted your name, maybe got discount...
haha. dun think so la. package is about the same. maybe throw in some free micro fibre towels.

maybe next time can group polish together.

Great idea... did you also sign up the car wash package? Anyway, I work at Suntec so it is pretty convenient for me.

yes i did. need those washes for emergencies

Had used Car works last time. the workmanship was great and so was the price! so given my car to Car d'elegance today, lets see how it turns out. Great customer service though I must say.

i agreed with Slater. Groomwerkz. If anyone buying in group. let me know

Audio086;524589 said:
mine left 2 sessions. u leh?

lets do group sign up again. haha

Audio086;524589 said:

Slater;524595 said:
mine left 2 sessions. u leh?

lets do group sign up again. haha

I got 3 more. I da man.

i am with Groomwerks and i think their service depends on which outlet you visit. Sigh to see different standards at different branch.

You ought to go for trial session, or visit them and take a look at their workmanship....you have to see this for yourself.

One's experience may not be your flavor.

usually after grooming, u are not supposed to wash the car? how do u avoid that?

bmwmonster;526064 said:
i am with Groomwerks and i think their service depends on which outlet you visit. Sigh to see different standards at different branch.

You ought to go for trial session, or visit them and take a look at their workmanship....you have to see this for yourself.

One's experience may not be your flavor.
which one u had bad experience with?

longmarch;526074 said:
usually after grooming, u are not supposed to wash the car? how do u avoid that?
if rain then LL. else try and let it set and use only fresh water to wipe.

Slater;526083 said:
which one u had bad experience with?

I'm also with Groomwerkz.
with them since my Merc days 3 years ago and have recently re-signed my 3rd package.

overall, I'm quite pleased with their service. The way they pay attention to small details like rim nuts, using toothbrush to clean the small crevices in rims, and they never fail to make my 3 pointed star on my Merc shine....and when i see, steam already! :p
The also do fantastic work in cleaning the interior, esp, since my Merc had silver interior, there were lots of black marks on the sidewells of the car door, and it was always nicely removed and when I collected the car, it smelt fresh and clean.

My younger brother, though, did not have such a pleasant experience. He was also from this forum, (in fact he recommended me to join this forum after I switched to my current e60).
He sent his white e90 for spray painting+ touch up work and it did not come back to him the way he wanted.
and if he had knew better, should've asked MW's advice on spray jobs first!
anyway, since this thread is just for grooming only, his experience should not be centre stage.

Nonetheless, Yong (the owner) is a superb salesman...and can talk a bird down a tree.
thus recently i just signed my 3rd package and just sent my e60 for diamond bright sealant.

Worth a look for grooming.

happy searching, bro.

cheers/

Last edited by a moderator:

dash;527568 said:
I'm also with Groomwerkz.
with them since my Merc days 3 years ago and have recently re-signed my 3 package.

overall, I'm quite pleased with their service. The way they pay attention to small details like rim nuts, using toothbrush to clean the small crevices in rims, and they never fail to make my 3 pointed star on my Merc shine.
The also do fantastic work in cleaning the interior, esp, since my Merc had silver interior, there were lots of black marks on the sidewells of the car door, and it was always nicely removed and when I collected the car, it smelt fresh and clean.

My younger brother, though, did not have such a pleasant experience. He was also from this forum, (in fact he recommended me to join in after I switched to my current e60).
He sent his white e90 for spray painting+ touch up work and it did not come back to him the way he wanted.

anyway, since this thread is just for grooming only, his experience should not be centre stage.

Nonetheless, Yong (the owner) is a superb salesman...thus recently i just signed my 3rd package and sent my e60 for diamond bright sealant.

happy searching, bro.

cheers/
yes the owner is a superb "salesman" haha.

the thing about groomwerks is that they r one of the only few that really agitates and scrubs ur leather with a tiny toothbrush. thats why if u let them maintain regularly, ur leather seats will always smell like a new car.

my 0.02

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back