Anyone know if there's any workshop offering warranty for used E90?

Re: Anyone know if there's any workshop offering warranty for used E90?

hi bros

about to buy a second hand e90 from a dealer which offers warrant from OW. looking at the reviews i got abit scared liao..

if warranty under OW, but i go to my own ws to do servicing will void the warranty right?

CornyCow;1085414 said:
hi bros

about to buy a second hand e90 from a dealer which offers warrant from OW. looking at the reviews i got abit scared liao..

if warranty under OW, but i go to my own ws to do servicing will void the warranty right?

if u dont wan the warranty, ask the dealer to lower the price low..

any problem u go find ur own workshop... simple

Paging for totoseow

OW is one of the site sponsors here, but still do your own homework and check the fine details what's covered under warranty or not

E90 biggest problem is engine oil loss via valve seals, and gearbox failures (due to lack of ATF oil change and solenoids wear and tear).

Come back tell us if you go for OW and your experience during and after warranty period. God bless :)

CornyCow;1085414 said:
hi bros

tired of answering and defending. we r not one of the biggest workshop for no reason. anyways, there are so many people taking pot shots on the net and then mia including here in bmwsg. i guess in the long run, time will tell.

totoseow;1085471 said:
tired of answering and defending. we r not one of the biggest workshop for no reason. anyways, there are so many people taking pot shots on the net and then mia including here in bmwsg. i guess in the long run, time will tell.

Maybe you have offended ppl without even knowing it???

Roy ngerng ganna summons... Dun bliff everything written on the internet la

playstation76;1085483 said:
Maybe you have offended ppl without even knowing it???

no. usually I offend people knowing it. maybe we r doing too good a job....

anyways, the warranty thing is all in a handbook. every point is spelt out. we have a more detailed description than what u will find in the warranties provided by pml or ma or in fact any other dealer for any makes. if we are out to cheat on warranties, we will not be the biggest wty provider for all the biggest used cars + PI cars in Singapore with a 70% mkt share.

also, as I mentioned b4. we gtee all parts we change for 6 mths. I don't think any other workshop gives u more than a mth or 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

let me chip in a few words.
firstly....... OW is a big WS that had already tried down with several PI for their new and old car warranties.
Oh...BTW my boss Merc is warranty by them too.......so far no complain! in fact fuss free.
They already have a huge customer base..... no lost to them if some of you guys decided not to take up warranties with them. As a WS , u can't please all your customers. Even Rodney have his complains about his WS too.

jonleeck;1085507 said:
let me chip in a few words.
firstly....... OW is a big WS that had already tried down with several PI for their new and old car warranties.
Oh...BTW my boss Merc is warranty by them too.......so far no complain! in fact fuss free.
They already have a huge customer base..... no lost to them if some of you guys decided not to take up warranties with them. As a WS , u can't please all your customers. Even Rodney have his complains about his WS too.

thank u botak jon. I will support man u for one match next yr.

totoseow;1085509 said:
thank u botak jon. I will support man u for one match next yr.
NO NEED! we gonna win the league nx year!..nx year is our year! yawn.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mu88worl
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back