:) Miltech that is, or Milteck?:confused:

Re: ARQRAY (JAPAN) EXHAUST FOR E90 335i

Miltek that is

Ahbengdriver said:
And only Arqray / Supersprint = legal?
Beng, you forgot Remus.

SILVER said:
Don't think any 335 installed Arqray yet so far..
Two sets on the way, but delivery is a pain. Between Servotronic & J4C......

Any comments on this quad exhausts. Thinking of M Aero kits with this quad exhausts. Any idea about the cost?

rex7_vtec;278102 said:
Hahahaha how long more have you got?

Even GOD has no idea mate...seriously...I'm pissed as hell but guess it's worth the wait. Then next, HEADERS! My neighbours are going to friggin hate me. :lol2:

Jadis;278211 said:
Any comments on this quad exhausts. Thinking of M Aero kits with this quad exhausts. Any idea about the cost?

You would also need the Hamann Quad diffusor in addition to the M-aero kit... the exhaust including Diffusor is more than 5K...:shock:

kenntona;278209 said:
Two sets on the way, but delivery is a pain. Between Servotronic & J4C......

Woah thats cool..hehe..

Delivery a pain? Shouldn't be a problem leh, I got mine in 3-4 weeks upon confirmation of order.

SILVER said:
Delivery a pain? Shouldn't be a problem leh, I got mine in 3-4 weeks upon confirmation of order.
Not in Jamie's case.........

SILVER;278261 said:
Woah thats cool..hehe..

Look like your mods is catching with Ken. I didn't know you have got the Arqray exhaust!

kenntona;278307 said:
Not in Jamie's case.........

Hmm....I think I know Jamie. anyway, well let me know maybe I can check with the guys.

Jadis;278309 said:
Look like your mods is catching with Ken. I didn't know you have got the Arqray exhaust!

Haha I got my Arqray almost a year and a half ago! Just a few months I got my car.

I should see your car one of these day to get more idea of mods, need to learn from you.

Jadis;278324 said:
I should see your car one of these day to get more idea of mods, need to learn from you.

Wah my car is a plain boy next door lah! no fuss la... you want can look see, look see and we can discuss not learn from me la! haha..

phil;278325 said:
looks small, what size is the pipes?

I think mine is 76mm diameter...not sure about the 335 though.

Yeah its small compare to those Fujitsubo type..but I reckon if BMW have large exhaust..it will look kinda funny...very "woggy".

Like the understated look, not attracting too much attention with the authorities haha...

yeah, but 335's need larger exhaust. no pint spendning thousands and having same diameter as stock, even if it is mandrel bent

I am actually quite itchy over the Arqray twin-single-split exhaust(not quads) to be fixed onto the 335.

2 questions:

1. Is it 'lee-girl'
2. Who has installed this already. Beng will like to see/touch/smell/hear it in the flesh please.

ABD, be the first. mai tu liao... order now just nice when your new matachia arrive.

acupunch;278674 said:
ABD, be the first. mai tu liao... order now just nice when your new matachia arrive.

Chia is already here liao. Rims arh buay lai so the waiting takes on phase 2 now:)

Its being polished, v-kooled at the moment. aaaa, the Mich PS RFT quite good leh. So far keeping the rpm below 4,000. Already chiak a few matachias on the road.

After 1000km I will need my procede:laughlik:

Ahbengdriver;278802 said:
Chia is already here liao. Rims arh buay lai so the waiting takes on phase 2 now:)

Its being polished, v-kooled at the moment. aaaa, the Mich PS RFT quite good leh. So far keeping the rpm below 4,000. Already chiak a few matachias on the road.

After 1000km I will need my procede:laughlik:
huat ar... congrats on the new ride. *picture* *picture* *picture* *picture* *picture* *picture* *picture*

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
king8888pro

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back