ARQRAY (JAPAN) EXHAUST FOR E90 335i

Re: ARQRAY (JAPAN) EXHAUST FOR E90 335i

my question ask for 2weeks already also no reply. I guess its cause its a e36?

Hey bro thanks man. :) Neh single is not the way to go man. no way.

pt06;303369 said:
hi

saw your post regarding ARQRAY. You can actually get it from us...Juzz It Up. we are the sole importer of ARQRAY for SEA market. Actually, Servotronic is just 1 of our dealers. :)

let me know if you need more information. you can reach me @ 91998822 or email me at [email protected]

thanks.

peter

Hey Peter (its me Felix) looks like Arqray is getting popular now eh =) ...remember when I was looking for it nobody even know what the hell it was haha (was like huh? Japanese? for BMW?Never heard of)...Glad to be the first to have it in S'pore then, was fun & exciting, waiting for LTA approval etc haha...definitely one of my fav mod:)

BTW those keen on this exhaust, I would recommend it..Somehow it just complimented my GruppeM...:) Good bassy sound, and I felt good improvements too (with GruppeM).

SC_IS;306818 said:
Hey bro thanks man. :) Neh single is not the way to go man. no way.

Haha yeah I think the double is nicer..single just looks normal :)

no point buying it to change and then changing the tip. Might as well straight to a Remus.

SC_IS;306823 said:
no point buying it to change and then changing the tip. Might as well straight to a Remus.

Yup agree, if looks is what you are looking for too. If change tip then not original liao.

since ARQRAY is custom made, I'm sure they can do twin pipe for you SC_IS.

Thanks bro, will give them a ring. :)

Peter are you still doing ARQRAY exhaust?

SC_IS;355711 said:
Thanks bro, will give them a ring. :)

Peter are you still doing ARQRAY exhaust?

Hey bro, Peter confirm still doing ARQRAY products. I just ordered a carbon leather shift boot for my gear shift area. Should be arriving next week ya!

ARQRAY exhuast is the best man !!! :lol2:

Yea i rang him and the ARQRAY for e36 is only a single pipe, not even dual tip. I dont want to buy it and have to cut the tip and box up straight away so i guess thats just too bad for me.

Only quad for my old shabby e36 i know is the eissenmen (ignore my spelling). Just too bad i guess. :)

SC_IS;355940 said:
Yea i rang him and the ARQRAY for e36 is only a single pipe, not even dual tip. I dont want to buy it and have to cut the tip and box up straight away so i guess thats just too bad for me.

Only quad for my old shabby e36 i know is the eissenmen (ignore my spelling). Just too bad i guess. :)

Yeah to buy an exhuast and then to mod it again to your liking is wasting alot of money and troublesome.

The eisehnman (my spelling wrong also :lol2: ) is also quite good. and NO ur E36 is NOT shabby man! Its a good car if maintained and modded properly. Hey bro, I think U dunno me, but I saw U before at the Charity drive which is at the end of every month (Jin Teck Group) and also saw U before at Hougang the porridge there. But that was quite sometime back and U didnt know me. Saw ur car then saw U walking down back to ur car, I passed by you while I was on the way for supper. :)

Wah bro. I apologise for not seeing you then. Admittedly sometimes i am in dream land or got alot on my mind. Next meetup i be sure we reunit :) lol..

Post a pic of your car so i can remember and recognise on the road :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winboxvnkhuyenmai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back