Arrival of E90 323.....

pruxli

Hi, 323 will reach singapore showroom by the of this month........stay tuned....

Re: Arrival of E90 323.....

Pruxli,

Thanks for the information :) Any more details?

Now why I buy the 320 a month ago? If only...................

I asked one of the SEs and the indicative price is around 150K, although the final launch price may still be different.

323i should be using the detuned 2.5L engine block..

ryan said:
Pruxli,

Thanks for the information :) Any more details?

The actual detail will be out in the next 2 week. But like Punny said, it will be price around 150K. I think it will give IS250 a hard knock....will keep you guys update once i get more info.

150k how to give the IS250 a hard knock ??

IS250 is less than 130k.

piggyboyz said:
150k how to give the IS250 a hard knock ??

IS250 is less than 130k.

I agree, but the 130K pricing i heard is very basic model...also 323 should spec the same as 523, so since 523 now selling around 175k, the 323 should not be selling too high....if 323 is too high, might as well get the 523......at the end of the day, BMW and Lexus still different class la, diff OMV, etc....i believe most bro should agree this point since we are in this forum.....:yummie:

pruxli said:
I agree, but the 130K pricing i heard is very basic model...also 323 should spec the same as 523, so since 523 now selling around 175k, the 323 should not be selling too high....if 323 is too high, might as well get the 523......at the end of the day, BMW and Lexus still different class la, diff OMV, etc....i believe most bro should agree this point since we are in this forum.....:yummie:

The difference in OMV is determined by lots of factors mainly exchange rate etc. Lexus is priced about the same as BMW in European mkt if not more. A good example is that the price of Evo 9 in UK is more expensive than the E90 330i. BMW, Lexus, Mercs, Audi is all in the same class as to which is better is to each his own. I personally not a big fan of Lexus but IS250 is a good car for the price.

Cheers!
:)

Welbo said:
The difference in OMV is determined by lots of factors mainly exchange rate etc. Lexus is priced about the same as BMW in European mkt if not more. A good example is that the price of Evo 9 in UK is more expensive than the E90 330i. BMW, Lexus, Mercs, Audi is all in the same class as to which is better is to each his own. I personally not a big fan of Lexus but IS250 is a good car for the price.

Cheers!
:)

The new IS definitely is a nice car......just that I ever try to sit in a GS and a 523 and the feeling is definitely diff....just my own opinion. But I do agree an alternative to Bimmer is this IS....at least better then C class....

BMW and Lexus are classified in the same class. In terms of fit and finishing, the lexus might even be better. I love my Bimmer but I do think that prices are not very competitive.

Sadly, the IS250 still has a tiny rear for its class.. the more spacious among them would be the c class

Then again, who buys an IS to carry rear passengers.. if so, might as well get a legacy GT or a crown, ceferio 350 etc

sturtles said:
Sadly, the IS250 still has a tiny rear for its class.. the more spacious among them would be the c class

Then again, who buys an IS to carry rear passengers.. if so, might as well get a legacy GT or a crown, ceferio 350 etc

Well well well.....to carry on compare....there will be no ending....every make got their admirers.......:hmmidont:

Just got news that 323i has reached and the retail price is abt $168k. But will be having a promo of $148k, will most likely display the demo car this weekend.... Comes exactly as 320(no i-drive), just an extra rear sunblind and in-line 6 engine......:singsing:

That makes the 320i a steal. Might be a PML promo to whip up 320i sales.

Hmmmmmmm...............

very disappointing specs for the 323...

1. no idrive
2. no xenons
3. professional radio, not even Hifi - no tweeters?

At 148k for the 323i (with the base specs), I'll seriously take a close look at the IS250.

SMS from PML this afternoon:

"Scrutinize the new BMW 323iA/4.A new saloon that sets standards. Get in & push the START button to sense the new 177bhp 6cyl lightweight powerplant."

I'm really hoping that the torque figures from the detuned 2.5L block is going to be impressive, coz the bhp is pretty disappointing. Even the previous M54 B22 could get 170bhp from 2.2L!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back