ASEAN Summit 523i

Re: ASEAN Summit 523i

Asean Summit is over & cars are now released to those who booked. Inspected mine yesterday & found that it was not used at all! Full tank, 39 km on odometer. Was told some cars clocked 1200 km.

Driving off my brand new car tomorrow : )

My car's OMV is 52,639 and COE is 18,001. On sgcarmart, the listed OMV is $51,092. So pretty good paper value, and IMHO quite a good deal. Quite a good discount as we bought 2 units together, and negotiatied for a group buy deal. Sales guy called management, and they agreed to the price. Guess they wanted to get rid of the cars quickly then.

Yes, the Asean Summit discounted price was a good time to pick up a bimmer, esp if it was not used in the end - which means you get the same car but on 16" rims. Actually, the ride was smoother than the test drive (which was on 17" run-flat) so it was indeed the right choice.
My OMV same as proscar's except got registered the latest open cat COE - a $1000 less - thanks to the weaker car market now.
But most people say next year's COE should be up bcos 20% fewer certs due to less scrapes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclub5com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back