BBKs LTA Non-Compliant

Re: BBKs LTA Non-Compliant

nnb bbk is suppose to enhance the car safety and yet they also kaopeh

A porky in another forum also kena stop for exo.. The lta fella don't believe it's original and still bend down to look and check.

Sigh...when will this end...COE, no BBKs, and now GPS tracking as well...

if change to sbk allowed? small brake kit

Red_Bean_Bun;908795 said:
BBKs are not in the LTA "allowed modifications list".

Neither is it in the 'not allowed' nor 'require LTA approval'...grey area. But at the end of the day it's still their decision.

they have never allowed brake modifications in the 1st place

Last edited by a moderator:

heng ahh, save money!

Get BMW Performance Brake is the safest :)

PixelBug;909944 said:
Get BMW Performance Brake is the safest :)
Maybe the white ant(s) will still say it is illegal because BMW is not e same as BMW Performance since the latter is non-compliant :lol2::lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dun think so, since it is an optional upgrade by BMW. Just like the BMW Performance Exhaust System. For safety aspect, it is needless to say since it is designed especially for BMW cars.

Baby1M;910053 said:
Maybe the white ant(s) will still say it is illegal because BMW is not e same as BMW Performance since the latter is non-compliant :lol2::lol2:

PixelBug;910060 said:
Dun think so, since it is an optional upgrade by BMW. Just like the BMW Performance Exhaust System. For safety aspect, it is needless to say since it is designed especially for BMW cars.

Totally agreed with you.

Cheers

PixelBug;910060 said:
I know.

I m just being 'nice' (i.e. sarcastic) in reference to LTA and their outriders :p since LTA already said Exhaust can affect steering wheel components... never know what stupid reason they will give e.g. BMW Performance not legal because it is not BMW :lol2: :lol2:

Hope u get what I meant now, hehehe.

hmm.. can get sticker and paste over as BMW on top of the Brembo. Or used a plastic cover with BMW. Or spray BMW on the BBK, after inspection, spray back to Brembo

This is just a rumour...... stops at wise men....

Samuel Tan See Teng;910095 said:
hmm.. can get sticker and paste over as BMW on top of the Brembo. Or used a plastic cover with BMW. Or spray BMW on the BBK, after inspection, spray back to Brembo
Well, if I am not wrong, BMW Performance brakes are made by Brembo :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiliasia1comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back