BCV1 coilover or STV1 coilover

Re: BCV1 coilover or STV1 coilover

wilman2772;431376 said:
We all know that!!

I'm telling him that his offset is too aggressive, nothing to do with the width of the rims. 8.5J is fine & will never rub, if offset is too aggressive, 7.5J will still rub.

'The Great White'

thank you GURU.
thank you very much

roberttan;431561 said:
so next time you buy rim/tyre must ask the shop is it normal to rub mud guard or inside,otherwise every body will end up like you.
aggresive offset only make it looks aggresive but does not meant will sure rub fender.

yah .... next time i'll be very carefull le.
maybe next time i'll get a JDM......
anyway i did asked th shop, they told me that if rub, just roll it will solve the problem....nvm lah
thanks to all

Aiya, realli no 1 in forum using BCV1 Coliover?

Pls kindly share FR. Thks..

Try pm choo from vibe automotive (site sponsor), he is using BC coilovers.

i prefer taiwanese chicks to german chicks... they more cute and small size... german one everyday eat sausage drink beer... very scary one...

bfd have u found your spring already? i'm also on the lookout for e90 coilover, so if got good lobang will appreciate a recommendation =P

Kaiser;443875 said:
bfd have u found your spring already? i'm also on the lookout for e90 coilover, so if got good lobang will appreciate a recommendation =P

PM U liao

'The Great White'

Samuel Tan See Teng;428902 said:
You are welcome, bfd.

As for the bouncy feel on the road, its quite ok compared to m-tech. Yesterday i was driving along mandai road (thomson to woodlands) to and fro, certain stretch of return route were many road bumps/imperfections, the car took them quite well. Car was loaded with 4 adults including driver. If i can recall for m-tech on the same trip, it about the same.

Personally, i feel the only main difference is when they hit the bigger bumps on roads, the m-tech will be harsher, while the ST will be bouncy. My wife dont feel the difference, she just commented that sport suspension is like that one...my wife was chatting with her sister behind

I am on m-tech stock ARB, still considering others.. very tempted to do the hotchkis... The ST coilover is taking the cornering well but can be better with thicker ARB.

My ride is installed with Hotchkis ARB, it really improve the overall handling and the whole car behave different. The ST Coilover has settled in, running about 4000km plus. They are somewhat comfortable than m-tech suspension yet sporty. The left side of the car is a little lower than right side, however, it is not so bad that you can tell the different unless you really measure them. Anyway, they are coilover, after settle in, minor adjustment should balance the left and right.

I would say with the Hotchkis ARB, they are good combination.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back