• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Be wary of unauthorized resellers

Re: Be wary of unauthorized resellers

hi, no offense, but such a plan mite not be feasible as the thought of having to go through a vetting might be too troublesome for some and turn away resellers instead.

Thanks for all te info...help us to be cautious........sorry fot the ppl get conned.

rex7_vtec;152783 said:
Hey folks, some of you may be aware that there was a recent group buy conducted in SHC (Singapore Honda Club) and the SG Evo Club. Here is the thread: Singapore Mitsubishi Evolution Club • Login

The thread starter (group buy organiser) is an unknown person who managed to convince the members there that he was a genuine and sincere "re-seller" who would be able to get them irresistible prices for almost all the parts requested.

Police reports have been made and apparently the so called re-seller by the name of Jude has come back into the forum to taunt the already depressed and disappointed members of SHC and SG Evo Club.

We have been lucky not to have encountered a situation like this in BMW.SG. However with that being said, the Admin/Moderators can only do so much in preventing and not totally clamping down on frauds. As some of you are aware the Admin/Moderators have been detecting spam mails and fraudulent advertisings, deleting them accordingly.

Therefore BMW.SG as a whole should work together and prevent a situation like this from happening. Please do bear in mind that it may not necessarily be a group buy for brand new items. It could very much possibly be for single used items.

The Admin/Moderator group strongly advises all members here to be very careful with your transactions and dealings, especially so with vendors or re-sellers overseas.

Meanwhile, the Admin/Moderator team will work hard to sniff out all possible fraudsters attempting to pull a fast one on BMW.SG

Thanks for reading boys and girls, have a great day!

Cheers
Barry
on behalf of the Admin/Moderator group

That sucks! Thanks for the warning. Its always good to have a mobile number to accertain or even a meet up before money should part.

Hi sticky,

I am a member but can't seem to place any threads to sell an item. What could be the reason/s for not been able to post any threads? Can you help?

I'm not exactly sure how much was lost but my guesstimate in total is somewhere in the region of $30k combined from SHC and SG Evo Club...

Tinting

Hi all Bimmers...becauce of this guys call Patrict, posted n sell his used parts to me, pay him the total amount include installation cost but yet to received any items...had make a police report....he driving and 06 523 by the number plate S..8720...he is a cheater and a liar...guys watch out..he posted his post here during Dec 11 and Jan 12...

can u post links to the thread?

Like tat no head no tail

still got other cases ah.....i only know the propel denis guy run away with one of my customer's e93 kit's money after re-selling the used kit.
said will repay half and then balance etc when my customer threaten report police case....dunno got poh mata boh in the end

Me Police Case Made ...awaiting Reply...he still told the police he need to sell off wht call his accessories and then pay me back ...got time i elabrate more on my story...but in the mean time
awaiting IO Reply...if still nothing will persuit further to the court etc...

sszone;798348 said:
still got other cases ah.....i only know the propel denis guy run away with one of my customer's e93 kit's money after re-selling the used kit.
said will repay half and then balance etc when my customer threaten report police case....dunno got poh mata boh in the end

Wow.................. Guni is still the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2:

Dave Jr;798374 said:
MW is a lawya.. Can hire him, win rate higher bcoz he drives a M7, judge scared of him..

Mai sotong ley....................... M7 is solely owned by Infratint's BOSS... Sherman....:screwedu:

milk15;798395 said:
Mai sotong ley....................... M7 is solely owned by Infratint's BOSS... Sherman....:screwedu:

yaM 5 ah?? too many horsin around already.. just be careful who u buy from..

who dare say MW yam now....he strawberry man now....keke

guni best....even the guarddog at propel listen to him one hor.....dun pray pray

as for the rogue seller, i only found a demod sales thread by a member called Patrick in dec 2011.....thats the one?? or thread deleted liao?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back