BEWARE: Fake Stoptech In Singapore Market!

Re: BEWARE: Fake Stoptech In Singapore Market!

phil;334190 said:
I hope you dont buy any Billabong or Quicksilver product in singapore then? Hope you dont buy any stickers from those sticker shops?

OT:

you mean the billabong and quiksilver sold in singapore are fakes? even those in the malls? :yikess:

pray tell cos i'm a big fan!

jinooi;333948 said:
wow, there seems to be a marked difference between the real and the fake.

and the cost difference doesn't seem to be worth it - it's our own lives at stake. not sure whether they'd work when it comes to the crunch. and when we find out it doesn't, it's already too late.

thanks for the heads-up!

does the manufacturer know that their products have imitations in the market?

Yes, Stoptech is taking action as speak. That's the problem when the brand gets too popular.

hitmee;333915 said:
can state the workshop who is selling the fakes?

MK racing located at yew tee industrial estate :)
contact terence at 96825753 for em :)

cy4a;424564 said:
MK racing located at yew tee industrial estate :)
contact terence at 96825753 for em :)

Are you promoting the fake Stoptechs? And are you prompting Stoptech to take action against MK?

cy4a;424598 said:
errrr... up to u to imagine :D

Judging from your words, we know what you are trying to say and we will know what to do. Thanks for the reminder, dude.

sorry to dig this out
this problem is resolved already ? :)

snowdog;676062 said:
Solved!

When you buy from us, you can be 100% sure that you get the real thing. :thumbsup:

Hi ! other then stoptech do you carry other brands? And prices PM me pls

actually i agree with Terry....maybe its just a taiwan made bbk and repaint as stoptech so nothing wrong.if its being marketed as stoptech with stoptech packaging, then its replica. If the seller sells and upfront say its a taiwan made bbk but they repainted as stoptech for "chio" purpose, then i find its ok too...there are many cars running with taiwan made bbk and its made for many models of car...eg vttr has got bbk for 3 and 5 series.....
just my thought and i am having stock brakes which i think is more than enuff.

Terras14;679838 said:
actually i agree with Terry....maybe its just a taiwan made bbk and repaint as stoptech so nothing wrong.if its being marketed as stoptech with stoptech packaging, then its replica. If the seller sells and upfront say its a taiwan made bbk but they repainted as stoptech for "chio" purpose, then i find its ok too...there are many cars running with taiwan made bbk and its made for many models of car...eg vttr has got bbk for 3 and 5 series.....
replica product should market as replica and re label it must be told before hand
otherwise layman like me will take it as what it had marked or label,the worst feeling will be felt cheated(so replica must mention before hand)
ihave No comment about replica brake.
since many car owner has braking with those replica stuff, so it sound OK to me

Terras14;679838 said:

But that is as good as copyright infringements and degrading the brand itself. Everybody see the taiwanese kit will think it is the real Stoptech and will valuate it as a low quality brand. \

So can we put a Honda badge on a Hyundai car and say it is for "chio" only? Putting it on the shelf as Stoptech and is it not selling and marketing it? Did the seller upfront says it is a replica kit? Even yes he did, it is still branding issue here.

If it is a taiwanese brand, be it. No need to hide at all... so why did these fellas need to hide its original brand and badge it as a Stoptech?

roberttan;680165 said:
replica product should market as replica and re label it must be told before hand
otherwise layman like me will take it as what it had marked or label,the worst feeling will be felt cheated(so replica must mention before hand)
ihave No comment about replica brake.
since many car owner has braking with those replica stuff, so it sound OK to me

Replica products cannot use its original name for its products. Just like rims, replica doesn't badge them as OZ, they badge it ON, for eg.

i do dislike replica product who copy design like no body business.
as i mentioned OK for replica i do not meant to support replica.
I am just sharing with others always remember what you are doing thus accepted the terms and condition of Replica products

roberttan;680514 said:
i do dislike replica product who copy design like no body business.
as i mentioned OK for replica i do not meant to support replica.
I am just sharing with others always remember what you are doing thus accepted the terms and condition of Replica products

:goodup::goodup::goodup:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back