Beware Of Unethical Service Centre @ 353 Tanglin road Esso kiosk ( black shop )

Re: Beware Of Unethical Service Centre @ 353 Tanglin road Esso kiosk ( black shop )

ferio;1089212 said:
Got rid by this service Centre for just 1 tyre patched @ $25 which market rate is only $5-$10....

I got to know that the market rate 1 to 2 years ago was $8 to $10 ifor standard tire patch but was $20 if patched from the tire's inside. which is yours?

Re: Beware Of Unethical Service Centre @ 353 Tanglin road Esso kiosk ( black shop )

Before you condemn the shop, you should clarify if the shop simply patched(plug) the puncture from the outside?.... or did they patch the hole from inside the tire (must remove tire from rim.)

market rate for plugging tire puncture from outside is $8 to $10 per hole. Expect to pay extra ($15 to $20) if u need this service done at night after working hours.

Patching tires from the inside is more effective and takes more time and effort - $20 to $30 per patch is the typical market rate.

I agree. patching from inside is actually the correct way to repair a punture. $20-30 is reasonable if its indeed done that way. Most tyre shop dont do that now. Even stamford tyres nowadays dont usually do it (many years ago, they only do it this way, maybe market forces forced them to offer the conventional way now).
those shop that insist to repair tyre by patching from the inside are those that takes pride in their work. I respect.
black rain;1089303 said:
Before you condemn the shop, you should clarify if the shop simply patched(plug) the puncture from the outside?.... or did they patch the hole from inside the tire (must remove tire from rim.)

market rate for plugging tire puncture from outside is $8 to $10 per hole. Expect to pay extra ($15 to $20) if u need this service done at night after working hours.

Patching tires from the inside is more effective and takes more time and effort - $20 to $30 per patch is the typical market rate.

There are two petrol stations around Lower Delta and Havelock that charged me $12-15 per outside patch. I rather go Hurry. At least they don't tok me just because I drive BMW....

C3P0;1089308 said:
There are two petrol stations around Lower Delta and Havelock that charged me $12-15 per outside patch. I rather go Hurry. At least they don't tok me just because I drive BMW....

but they will see your 100k watch on your hand.................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tk88betcomvn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back