• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Blackvue?

Re: Blackvue?

How much savings from a group buy are you expecting?

2 dollar........

Folerlop;845934 said:
what's the retail price now?

hi Folerlop,

the last i checked, its S$450+$50 installation (near my place). Excluding a Power box (something like that), which is another $50+$50 installation. So total $600.

eddienike;846020 said:
I am interested.

But read n see some forums 400 series has overheating issue.

now the new improved version do not have such problem anymore. I've install front and rear in my car and i'm loving it. :D

pReTeNd3r;846033 said:
now the new improved version do not have such problem anymore. I've install front and rear in my car and i'm loving it. :D

Did you installed the power box thingy that allows you to keep the cam running in parking mode? i heard from the guy that its not recommended due to the multiple electrics on BMWs...

so, care to share how much your damage?

Dymenxion7;846264 said:
Did you installed the power box thingy that allows you to keep the cam running in parking mode? i heard from the guy that its not recommended due to the multiple electrics on BMWs...

so, care to share how much your damage?

Yes i installed. its on 24/7 nw... wat i did was to tap power source from the fuse box tts all.....

pReTeNd3r;846275 said:
Yes i installed. its on 24/7 nw... wat i did was to tap power source from the fuse box tts all.....

so bro u mean to say it records 24/7 front n back? wats the cost? and does it take alot of power from yr battery ? will it run dry the battery?

thank u :)

benfur;846381 said:
so bro u mean to say it records 24/7 front n back? wats the cost? and does it take alot of power from yr battery ? will it run dry the battery?

thank u :)

Yes, I runnin on 24/7... I spend $1200 w install I think..... Can't rem the exact amount.... U'll ve this alarm telling you that there's a lost of battery but that normal as the camera is working and drawing power from battery.... It won't run dry the battery as the power magic pro is there to cut off the supply when the battery reach below a preset voltage.

pReTeNd3r;846033 said:

How do we know is new version?
Care to share the workshop?

Kam sia.

$1200?? guys... i shared this in another thread. my friend PI the dr400g-hd blackvue and will provide local warranty for it, ithink for $370 or so. please call him to find out more... even with install (just go to any workshop of yr choice) and the power magic crap it will not add up to even $800. $1200 u kena carrot big time... u can buy 3 sets and keep.

call stanley 9811 5412

detach8;846766 said:
$1200?? guys... i shared this in another thread. my friend PI the dr400g-hd blackvue and will provide local warranty for it, ithink for $370 or so. please call him to find out more... even with install (just go to any workshop of yr choice) and the power magic crap it will not add up to even $800. $1200 u kena carrot big time... u can buy 3 sets and keep.

call stanley 9811 5412

Bro, not a rip off this time. $1200 is for two sets: front +back. So it's $600/set ony :D.

?!? ONLY? $600 for a set is still a rip off bro... the power magic is like $50?

st8800 where did you do yours?? come with power magic??

pretender where you did yours as well??

Detach has given u the contact. His price is good. Just go to 838 Motorsports for installation. They charged me only 80 for front n back. Magic box is 30 and no extra charges for install.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back