• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Blackvue?

Re: Blackvue?

IMHO no need the power magic crap. There's known issues with DR400G-HD running 24/7 in our hot weather... the lens melt, the chip burn, wahtever. I use it as a on-the-road DVR that's all. Quality is good. And I wire myself... to the ciggy lighter in the center console. The wire is very well hidden and it's easy to do, less than 30 mins... FREE bros... don't go and spend unnecessary money, take apart dashboard, splice the ignition key wire or fiddle around with fusebox. Sell car also easy to take out and transfer.

st8800;846927 said:
Detach has given u the contact. His price is good. Just go to 838 Motorsports for installation. They charged me only 80 for front n back. Magic box is 30 and no extra charges for install.

kam sia kam sia!

Has anyone tried other brands like the Itronics ITB100HD? Is blackvue still the best among all other brands?

Thanks!

Calling Bro Wobbles... Better install front and back cam for 24/7 monitoring to catch those *%#! Hit and Runners :shoot::shoot::biggun:

Benjamin47;849930 said:
Has anyone tried other brands like the Itronics ITB100HD? Is blackvue still the best among all other brands?

Thanks!

I'm using the DR400G HD. So far so gd. No complain. *keeping my fingers cross*

I want to install also but dunno much about this. Any recommendation? Whats the the magic box thingy? Is it wide angle? Hearsay some cameras can capture up to 270 degree??

I would recommend the Blackvue DR400G-HD. I've used it for the past year and got good results.

Power magic is a box that allows you to run the Blackvue (or actually, any 12V device) 24/7 without draining your battery. It's basically a cheap low voltage cut-off device.

However I don't recommend running it 24/7 as the Blackvue or most other devices won't take the heat under our sun. Just run it as you drive is more than enough.

Install? Self install bro. Its just stick on to your windscreen, then route the wires yrself. Very easy job. I just buy from a friend.

Got installed DR-400G HD on my car. it's crystal clear even with little light. Bought mine from ebay; direct from Korea and got it installed locally to hide the wires. You need to upgrade the Korean firmware(can be downloaded by manufacturer) to English and making some changes to bin files (see youtube for solution). All in, it was much cheaper than buying local.

Blackvue?

Hi bros ,

Can I ask if there is any new feeds for the front and rear cam for your rides ?

Bros, search the web, buy them from Korea. Got my DR-400G HD for approx SGD$260. Working great.
I bought the power magic as well but decided not to install it. Will let go at good price if you want it.

Blackvue?

Blazer;876148 said:
Bros, search the web, buy them from Korea. Got my DR-400G HD for approx SGD$260. Working great.
I bought the power magic as well but decided not to install it. Will let go at good price if you want it.

Thanks bro , did u install it yourself or got a shop to do it for you ?

Blackvue?

BV HD 400G will have overheating issues. Pic quality will go down hill after 6mths. Personal experience.

MoMo_BoY;876333 said:
Thanks bro , did u install it yourself or got a shop to do it for you ?

Really simple. Installed with bare hands on my F10. No tools needed. Just run the cables along the trim and tuck in with your fingers. F10 have a 12V just below the grove box. Totally out of sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackvue?

Blazer;876382 said:
Really simple. Installed with bear hands on my F10. No tools needed. Just run the cables along the trim and tuck in with your fingers. F10 have a 12V just below the grove box. Totally out of sight.

Bro , did you installed one at the rear ? Mine is a F30

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back