BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Re: BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Not trading in as I have found a buyer. Even their overtrade price is not so attractive.

The price for a PML 320i can get a PI 328i and somemore with sunroof. And furthermore PML 3 yrs warranty is the same as PI warranty. Wear and tear and servicing still have to pay from own pockets. So if apple to apple, PML 328 vs PI 328 i think abt 14k different. That's why i am more steered towards PI 328i. Plus OMV is higher for PI and it is from Germany rather than South Africa.

Hence, wondering if any bro can recommend good PI dealer to me =P

$14K savings for mods :D

Josephlhc94;806310 said:
Not trading in as I have found a buyer. Even their overtrade price is not so attractive.

The price for a PML 320i can get a PI 328i and somemore with sunroof. And furthermore PML 3 yrs warranty is the same as PI warranty. Wear and tear and servicing still have to pay from own pockets. So if apple to apple, PML 328 vs PI 328 i think abt 14k different. That's why i am more steered towards PI 328i. Plus OMV is higher for PI and it is from Germany rather than South Africa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josephlhc94;806310 said:

Is the $14K diff based on the listed RRP or PML discounted price?

From PML pricelist, you probably can squeeze $1XK depending what brand juicer you use?

hi,

i ordered mine from Jack Cars. One reason is because their workshop Autospritze is where i have been servicing my GTI. They are also not pushy nor desperate.
If you need a sales rep name, pls pm me. I can share mine with you.

Other i would recommend is Prime car. They are also professional in the approach.

I would avoid some of the one that u have name in your list.

Happy shopping!

Josephlhc94;806310 said:

The current ready stock from PML for 320/328 , is it from Germany or south africa? PML told me ready stock is from Germany, production after June is south Africa. Dont know reliable or not

Josephlhc94;806310 said:

Pml 328i after discount 234k or a bit lesser
PI 328i after discount 227k my guess

Top up one k for pml and u get same sport line as PI but with bigger I drive, comfor access, auto boot etc. but waiting time is July or aug.

I will go with pml.

creampuff;806320 said:
The current ready stock from PML for 320/328 , is it from Germany or south africa? PML told me ready stock is from Germany, production after June is south Africa. Dont know reliable or not

ask for chassis no. and look out for the first letter. W from germany, A from south africa.

hitmee :thumbsup:

hitmee;806326 said:

Top up one k for pml and u get same sport line as PI but with bigger I drive, comfor access, auto boot etc. but waiting time is July or aug.

I will go with pml.

i will miss the bigger screen...

hitmee;806326 said:

I will go with pml.

Josephlhc94;806310 said:

Go Leco prestige in turf club, look for simpson said Boon recommended. However, i have heard that 328i sport is out stock for PI, need to wait for 2 to 3 months.

kon;806315 said:
Is the $14K diff based on the listed RRP or PML discounted price?

From PML pricelist, you probably can squeeze $1XK depending what brand juicer you use?

Can mei?? can really squeeze $1xk from PML ar... superb la your nego skill..next time if i change car must bring you along.

creampuff;806320 said:

I got mine from PI. The side door sticker says GERMANY...

seyfeichai;806332 said:

Current 6" display can be 11"....

Buy an after market 5" TomTom or Garmin, and let it sit side by side lor...

Feichai, your 328i is PI from HKG right? A lot of my PI friend told me it is from HKG.

boon_tl;806396 said:
Can mei?? can really squeeze $1xk from PML ar... superb la your nego skill..next time if i change car must bring you along.

I guess depends on what they want to clear? 2~3 weeks ago 520 before squeezing already can get $15K disc?

328 was close to $10K discount before squeeze

335 disc was much lesser, in the end got S$1XK... but then again, they already raise prices, so +- is still the same disc before price increase thanks to COE

... I'm assuming all ex-stock, so can't really pick/choose options/kalers/etc...

i kept asking for discount the last time and wanting to trade in my a4, they bo hiu...wa lau..$1xk... wth

boon_tl;806466 said:
i kept asking for discount the last time and wanting to trade in my a4, they bo hiu...wa lau..$1xk... wth

Heng Suzy wan... First time I went one SE also die die no disc. So I go home continue to dream...

Don't know mate. I committed without seeing the car.
correction, i went to PML to see :yummie:
JC do not have any 328i in their showroom now.
I committed because i feel comfortable with them and the service workshop.
Of course the sweetener too.

The sales is telling me, i will get the car in mid may.
Looking at how things are now, i doubt that and would be happy if i am able to drive away end of the month. I'm in no rush either.

QUOTE=boon_tl;806402]Current 6" display can be 11"....

Buy an after market 5" TomTom or Garmin, and let it sit side by side lor...

Feichai, your 328i is PI from HKG right? A lot of my PI friend told me it is from HKG.[/QUOTE]

End May... lead time is getting longer even for PI liao... PI normally bring in 2 to 3 the most only.

seyfeichai;806332 said:

look for elebest.........
upgrade the screen

boon_tl;806395 said:
Go Leco prestige in turf club, look for simpson said Boon recommended. However, i have heard that 328i sport is out stock for PI, need to wait for 2 to 3 months.

the last thing you want is to indent from PI........wait till the cow comes home

hitmee;806673 said:
look for elebest.........
upgrade the screen

the last thing you want is to indent from PI........wait till the cow comes home

did my indents before with PI, 2 cars. Wait is ard 3-4 mths depending heng suay unless got ready stock, but mine were all customised so its gonna be fresh production.

the worst u can face with a PI is software support and when random major electronics fail, good luck. Best is AD, IMHO :cloud9:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
web789betmn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back