BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Re: BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

vincebm;803381 said:
328i sedan or 335i sedan?

Difference in seconds 0.5 sec,
All torque come in very fast at around 1200 rpm.
Bhp diff 50 horses.

So is 328i good enough? Why are the pros and cons of each?

if you hardly do draq race then 328i ( if don't wanna spend too much..... )
if $ no limit, 335i or wait for M3.........

cheerssssssssssssssssssssssss

Bros that have collected your F30, I know the USB port and mobile phone prep is standard, but do you have to buy your own iPod cable and the phone adapter? If buy, did you get it from PML, or is there other options available?

I just want to hook up my iPhone 4s and iPod classic

Thanks!!!

kon;803393 said:
Bros that have collected your F30, I know the USB port and mobile phone prep is standard, but do you have to buy your own iPod cable and the phone adapter? If buy, did you get it from PML, or is there other options available?

I just want to hook up my iPhone 4s and iPod classic

Thanks!!!

All you need is a normal usb cable to hookup your ipod. it will charge your ipod, all playlists can be controlled from the idrive. everything works seamlessly...

VW328;803426 said:
All you need is a normal usb cable to hookup your ipod. it will charge your ipod, all playlists can be controlled from the idrive. everything works seamlessly...

Thanks! Actually that was my assumption too until I saw the accessories that make use of both the USB and aux concurrently to the iPod, I was like wtf?! Proprietary cable! Über dislike!

Hooray! Collecting my Melbourne Red 335 tomorrow morning at 10.30am!

Hopefully the delivery of my Red Devil is a sign that the other Red Devils will deliver victory tonight!

yellowhandman;803801 said:

Hopefully the delivery of my Red Devil is a sign that the other Red Devils will deliver victory tonight!

Congrats! Take more picture to show!

+ envy :yummie:

yellowhandman;803801 said:
!

congrats... u need sleeping pills tonight?

Does anyone know that the "luxury" word on the fender is just a sticker or ? I am thinking of removing it.

boon_tl;804739 said:
Can ask... why you dont like the sticker?

Erm, I feel that that tag looks cheap, like an afterthought. :/

Probably will remove mine too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Booked and placed deposit for a 320 2 weeks back and signed documents last tues. PML said they have not bid coe till now and will bid next week. I'm only able to get the car after 15 may most prolly end may when I'm getting a ready stock. Is this the normal waiting time? Cause I know for Audi that was booked last week and it's available to collect early next week already. Thanks for your help!

creampuff;805173 said:
Booked and placed deposit for a 320 2 weeks back and signed documents last tues. PML said they have not bid coe till now and will bid next week. I'm only able to get the car after 15 may most prolly end may when I'm getting a ready stock. Is this the normal waiting time? Cause I know for Audi that was booked last week and it's available to collect early next week already. Thanks for your help!

Mine was ready stock. Waiting time more or less the same as yours.

boon_tl;804739 said:
Can ask... why you dont like the sticker?

Why don't stick 335i?

Ego boster

creampuff;805173 said:

hmm... was told they need 2wks ...so meaning have to give discount since others also say +/- about the same waiting time as you

I thought PML said 320 will not be ready after June? hmm.....

what's the price diff between 320 n 328?

spoonfed nation

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khudanculongdienvn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back