BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

Re: BMW’s Newest 3 Series Launched in Singapore

ktnpl;798850 said:
You may want to try Aviva if you are keeping the car stock. When I renewed the insurance recently for my 3 year old E90 335i with 50% NCD, the premium is only $958.74 :)

Ya... I dont know why too. China Taiping quoted me 1.2k for my A4 1.8 is with 30% NCD but F30 2.2k :confused:. Maybe F30 is selling like a hot cake and set the standard there already.

F30 turbo is the new king on the road ... hitmee says

boon_tl;798865 said:
Ya... I dont know why too. China Taiping quoted me 1.2k for my A4 1.8 is with 30% NCD but F30 2.2k :confused:. Maybe F30 is selling like a hot cake and set the standard there already.

C3P0;798840 said:
Hi, what kind of appliances do they mean?
Handheld Vacuum cleaner can?

Hi cb010!!
All kinds. They say it cant be used like a normal jap car. :nehnehhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know;798861 said:
must be 101% stock
not even changing rim hor ... wait cannot claim insurance :(

100% stock. Everything original: rims, tyres, battery, clear windows without solar film, etc... original driver too :D

Finally informed by my SE that my car has arrived in Singapore, after many changes in ETA. But still no confirmed date when they will have it ready for delivery.

Does anyone know if 328 have electronic speed display (without HUD)... the kind found on Civic. Audi/VW?

thwe;798913 said:
All kinds. They say it cant be used like a normal jap car. :nehnehhh:

I see, thanks......:eek:

kon;799817 said:
Does anyone know if 328 have electronic speed display (without HUD)... the kind found on Civic. Audi/VW?

Been experimenting with my 328. Don't seem to have such a function, I'm afraid. Or have I missed something? Would like to find out too!

uninitiated;800009 said:
Been experimenting with my 328. Don't seem to have such a function, I'm afraid. Or have I missed something? Would like to find out too!

i was looking high and low for that too, unfortunately 328 doesnt have that function

anyone knows how the climate timer works?

VW328;800067 said:
i was looking high and low for that too, unfortunately 328 doesnt have that function

anyone knows how the climate timer works?
Dont think we will use it. Remem is for opening of air vent/aircon after certain set hours. So when u return to your car, it is cool already.

You may verify in the handbook.

So after being told on Monday that my car was in Singapore, the most my SE could tell me today is that PML should be able to deliver at beginning of May, but still no definite date.

Anyone else out there whose car just arrived in Singapore and who has been given a definite date? Just don't understand why preparing a car for delivery is such a mysterious and uncertain process. I'd have thought it's an established procedure that should take a fairly standard length of time, especially since most options are factory-installed before shipment to Singapore.

Or is business just so good that they are overwhelmed?

i was told once new cars arrived, the authority has to check thru first. Takes about 1 week for that.
Maybe that will explain the delay.

Ok, if it's the Gahmen then nothing PML can do. But my SE didn't say that specifically.

yellowhandman;801722 said:
So after being told on Monday that my car was in Singapore, the most my SE could tell me today is that PML should be able to deliver at beginning of May, but still no definite date.

Anyone else out there whose car just arrived in Singapore and who has been given a definite date? Just don't understand why preparing a car for delivery is such a mysterious and uncertain process. I'd have thought it's an established procedure that should take a fairly standard length of time, especially since most options are factory-installed before shipment to Singapore.

Or is business just so good that they are overwhelmed?

Once the car is in, u can expect it within the next 10 days or lesser, at least its true for me :)

tortoise;801823 said:
Once the car is in, u can expect it within the next 10 days or lesser, at least its true for me :)

Any grooming package to recommend?
Btw where can I find nice pedal plates for the f30? cheers!

seyfeichai;801828 said:
Any grooming package to recommend?
Btw where can I find nice pedal plates for the f30? cheers!

m performance parts but only avaiable after Sept sianz...

328i sedan or 335i sedan?

Difference in seconds 0.5 sec,
All torque come in very fast at around 1200 rpm.
Bhp diff 50 horses.

So is 328i good enough? Why are the pros and cons of each?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubgamee
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back