BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

Re: BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

I will put durian shells for Zebra to SIT on.... KNN lowball to buy and then high price sell to me

zhenlie;824530 said:
if lowball price can get i won't mind, get liao sell to wobbles, cause i know he very tempted to get one...:thumbsup:

Cannot lowball......may can see half ball.....

who show half ball? why this meetup quality getting lower sia..started off with nice M experience now become a sleazy half ball event...like that not family friendly type le..hahaha

Hey guys, I confirm won't be going tonight.. It's really abit far for me and I don't know my routes well too.. Maybe will join in for monthly meetup ya? You guys enjoy!! Take lots of pictures for me to regret later. Haha.. Cheers!!

marigold;824628 said:
Hey guys, I confirm won't be going tonight.. It's really abit far for me and I don't know my routes well too.. Maybe will join in for monthly meetup ya? You guys enjoy!! Take lots of pictures for me to regret later. Haha.. Cheers!!

Hi marigold,

sure...........
Hope Kallang Leisure is not toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for you

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

marigold;824628 said:

Good chance to meet fellow 1er... Wru? I'm at sembawang, also abit lost... Haha. Can meet up n go together?

ac323;824632 said:
Hi marigold,

sure...........
Hope Kallang Leisure is not toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr for you

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hehe.. Yes, Kallang Leisure is more accessible. Thou I'd love to enjoy the freebies and dinner provided by M automobiles but it's really abit too far. Next time join u guys at Kallang Leisure!! :p

HITMAN;824633 said:
Good chance to meet fellow 1er... Wru? I'm at sembawang, also abit lost... Haha. Can meet up n go together?

I'm at North-east side.. Can't make it already.. Friends jio-ed MJ.. My hobby... :lol: Sorry ah.. U all enjoy!!!

Remember to take more pictures and let me regret.. (I know I sure will after seeing all the nice pictures).

MJ, hmm I like... Must get more ka fm 1ers... Then can play n talk abt cars...

HITMAN;824637 said:
MJ, hmm I like... Must get more ka fm 1ers... Then can play n talk abt cars...

Yessss!!! But I play small small only la.. I think u all will say waste time. :lol: But if don't play small small very shiong cos I play almost every other day... :dance:

marigold;824649 said:
Yessss!!! But I play small small only la.. I think u all will say waste time. :lol: But if don't play small small very shiong cos I play almost every other day... :dance:

wow, MJ guru...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

marigold;824628 said:

i know the way there.. you never call me along :sneaky::shakemyb:

Thank you to M-Nut and Munich Auto for wonderful evening. Met up with some old faces and a lot of new ones. Special mention to Andally, who actually turned up like she said she would!

Managed to give bro xspace The taxi ride I promised - at least to make up for the blur sotong turning up a whole day earlier (yesterday)!!

Hope you guys all had a great time! I know I sure did!

Thanks Hendra.......

great turn out...........
cheerssssssssssssssss

If only the parking area is bright enuff the pictures of all the BMW there would turned out Nice :thumbsup:

wobbles;824663 said:
Managed to give bro xspace The taxi ride I promised - at least to make up for the blur sotong turning up a whole day earlier (yesterday)!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::lol::lol:

draco-boss.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you for all the freebies :thumbsup:

Couldn't stay long as got to run for 2 conf call :verysad:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ko66vn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups