BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

Re: BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

no lah.....i waiting for my 116i end of june lah

I meant the 1k voucher

sunstorm;824755 said:
Hey M-Nut,

great show you got going tonight, Met some people and Ben1 was busy poisoning us liao. haha!

somehow missed seeing wobbles and zebra (I saw his partner though!) despite asking forrestgum. wrong timing i guess.

cheers and hope to see everybody at the next GTG.

Hello hello!!! My new buddy haha:)

Andally;824767 said:
Hahaha!!!ya but sadly no watching stars with someone:(

That's because tonight, your star so bright, blanked out all the other stars in the sky mah....

I da man.

Thanks M-Nut for organising. Indeed the child labour issue must be rectified.

Couldn't recognise anyone (save for the few ladies I brought along). Maybe more frequent and smaller gatherings could be organised.

Btw all, just want to check if I can buy touch up paint from MA or PML? Just now at MA accidentally "bua" my rear against the sloping raised platform in front of the show room. I remember my SE told me PML doesn't sell. A bit fishy I thought.

Thanks Bro FORRESTGUM n Bro M-nut for organizing tis great meetup...

First of all, Thanks Bro M-Nut and MA Poster Boy Forrestgum for this great meet up!
Really nice to meet up my fellow friends there and chit chat at the conducive area in MA :)
And being the target for having the best aerodynamic grille ever in BMW history... lolz!!!

Also got caught by my boss in this meet up... lolz! Heng I behave well in this forum :p lolz! Nice meeting u, 1series SIR!!! :D

HITMAN, can give me the place where u do your black emblem? :) thanks!

Nice meet up.....very grand also.....

Thank you MA, Hendra and MA poster boy for organizing this.

Now when is the next meet up???

Any volunteers to organize? Kee Chiu!!!

uninitiated;824802 said:
Thanks M-Nut for organising. Indeed the child labour issue must be rectified.

Couldn't recognise anyone (save for the few ladies I brought along). Maybe more frequent and smaller gatherings could be organised.

Btw all, just want to check if I can buy touch up paint from MA or PML? Just now at MA accidentally "bua" my rear against the sloping raised platform in front of the show room. I remember my SE told me PML doesn't sell. A bit fishy I thought.

Just use your voucher paint the car lor.

1series;824783 said:
Yes Sir! still shocked until now....:)

Good shock I hope.

I think i missed out alot...catch up with all the info soon...thanks for the meetup hendra, i think it was a great event...who was the camera girl? I wanna ask for my pic only...no hidden agenda...really...hahahaha

Dear One and all,

Thank you for coming and bestowing upon us at Munich Automobiles the sheer pleasure of your company. Do contact us for any issues, doubts or clarifications to ensure that your BMW Ownership experience is the best one possible. Till next month.

zhenlie;824842 said:
I think i missed out alot...catch up with all the info soon...thanks for the meetup hendra, i think it was a great event...who was the camera girl? I wanna ask for my pic only...no hidden agenda...really...hahahaha

She's my Marketing Mei-Mei.

Bro Zebra,

No hidden agenda = Open Agenda ah .....:lol:

zhenlie;824842 said:

ac323;824655 said:
wow, MJ guru...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Haha.. No Guru la.. Just play for fun. :dance:

denJAP;824662 said:
i know the way there.. you never call me along :sneaky::shakemyb:

You never say what!! :shoot:

Haha... anyway, can see it was really great fun. Without seeing the photos already start to regret. (cos mj lose $$$ la).. sianz.. Should have went and meet for people!!

Next time next time!!! :shakemyb:

My ride is in workshop. Can't join this fun. What a miss!

Photos leh.... I wanna see all the hunsum faces and pretty gals there!

Hahaha, just discovered that i did not get my $100 MA voucher in that pile of magazines i received last night. So many ppl last night...FULL HOUSE!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88vegas
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back