Bmw 330i G20

Hi! Taking delivery in about a week’s time.
Do you know if there’s a chat group? Or is it still too scarce?

Do you have any issue with your digital cockpit being laggy when scrolling through songs using the steering wheel roller-knob? Mine seems to lag before catching up.

Just got mine last Saturday. Was previously driving an XC60, so it’s been a very positive driving experience so far.

Don’t quite understand the Lights button-panel though. Doesn’t seem like I can switch off the Low beams without a bit of fiddling in my estate’s underground car park.

Hi Guys, got my G20 end August. Doubt there’s a chat group on this or much resources in SG for now

Was wondering does PML does Stage 1 with warranty (like PA does for Audi) and types of CAI & Sprint Booster compatibility for G20.

Hi all, have just started a new informal whatsapp chatgrp for G20 users for information sharing. Can pm me your mobile to add you into the chatgrp if keen. Thanks.

Was wondering does PML does Stage 1 with warranty (like PA does for Audi) and types of CAI & Sprint Booster compatibility for G20.

I could be wrong but I don’t think PML does that kind of tuning. My last car was a Volvo and I had Polestar tuning, so I kinda know what you mean. The G20 is my first BMW, so I’m not too sure about PML.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvao8livenet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back