BMW 335i Photos!

Re: BMW 335i Photos!

wet weather with the cars and the drivers in white t-shirts

Mockngbrd;271072 said:

Oooohhh. Thats kinky. Almost all girls posing for photos in the wet are always in white t-shirts. It just enhances whats most material in the photoshoot. :lol2:God bless white.

very nice car and pics!! Omar..ur 335 rocks man..badass car..

now taxi ride..hehee

nice photo skills and nice car...

just a suggestion.... background and location of photoshoot could be better... this background kinda dull and doesnt suit the car at all...imho

Kenneth's catch line is coming.....

Azriel, Kenneth... when are you guys gonna do a mass 335 photo shoot.. sure lao nua.....

This thread should be rated "NC-16, Some viewers may find certain scenes/pictures objectional. Viewers discretion advised"

Ahbengdriver;270982 said:
To all bengs/sengs/huays......

If u happen to see this car coming up yr arse from yr rear view mirror, u had better move aside n let it pass. After that u may try to catch up with it and get near its arse if u can altho I think the chances of this happening is pretty remote. But in any case, its better to poke(try to) than be poked(definite)... kekeke
Omar where got so bad on the road...
but seriously met him a few times on the road... only photo i can see his no. plate clearly..:lol2:

Mockngbrd;271072 said:
wow shld be challenging for photographer on the man nipples..

Saw a black E93 335i with the top up near Parkway last Sun driven by a lady.. and it sure look alot nicer in the skin! ... the car that is :yummie:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back