• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW 523 Face Lift

Re: BMW 523 Face Lift

22tang;221024 said:
Hello,

Just spoken to a SE from PML, I was quoted 523 at S$172K after S$11K overtrade.

Is it a good deal after the GST increase?

Cheers :)

Bro i feel that you can still push for somemore cause 3 wks back i got mine at 169k.
i think you can still ask for this price after the gst increase

Thanks for all your comments.

I will negotiate with the SE this weekend, hope to secure at around S$170K ...

Cheers :)

i just came back from germany overseas business trip...
was told by my german friend that the 523i costs about 50K euro dollars (listed price) in germany but with all gadgets in unlike in sg where all the gadgets are optional.

Don't think so.... Euro 50k would bring the OMV of the car to over S$100k (just based on exchange rate), then the 523 would have to retail about 530 levels... The OMV of 523s here is about S$52k so I don't understand how it could cost euro 50k....

heerajs;221155 said:
Bro i feel that you can still push for somemore cause 3 wks back i got mine at 169k.
i think you can still ask for this price after the gst increase

Hi heerajs,
Can PM me your SE contact to me? Thanks.

the 50k euro is listed price...
the actual cost price of the car is definitely lower...
nevertheless the price was told to me by my german friend staying there...

Does anyone know which engine does this batch of LCI 523i is running on....is it N53 engine?

Thanks.

Hi guys

the 523i face lift model has a 'high line' version avail in PML now

It has all the additional features found in 525 except Sports seats and Engine horse power remains at 190 instead of 218hp even both having the same 2.5 litre engine

In other words, this 523i face lifted 'high line' version c/w the following as standard

1) Navigational professional
2) Adaptive headlights
3) Active Steering
4) Sports leather steering wheel
5) 245/45/R17 runflats

Agent told me this 'high line' version is about 20k more from the FLifted normal version but if i wish to get the true blue 525 F lifted version, i need to pay 10k more on top of this 'high line' version

Now cant make up my mind whether shall i go for 523 'high line' or 525? only 10k diff but is it worth to justify to pay for the additional sport seats and fully tuned 218hp engine?

Any advise and commetns from anyone?

Cheers!

I would vouch for the sports seats. It is comfortable compared to stock.

Regards,

Looking at the "highline" package, it seem to me that PML is really working hard on increasing their sales, did not expect this option to come so early, esp so when the 5 ser just go through their midlife facelift. Personally, i will topup another $10k for the CS and 218bhp. Not forgetting you are still able to knock a bit off.

gd luck

If possible go for the 525i since it is only $10K different only. Divide by 10 years only $1K/Year. Cheers :)

Turbo;229625 said:
Looking at the "highline" package, it seem to me that PML is really working hard on increasing their sales, did not expect this option to come so early, esp so when the 5 ser just go through their midlife facelift. Personally, i will topup another $10k for the CS and 218bhp. Not forgetting you are still able to knock a bit off.

gd luck
Thanks for the comments !!

However recently found out 525 has a very bad resale price, depreciation can be as high as 25k per year. i think forget it cos i have a habit to sell my car average every 3 years ....

now seriously looking into 523 high line version.. but also very tempting to touch the 3series convert....but worry about the resale... anybody any idea or guesstimate how much can e92 convert worth roughly after 3 yrs from now? 160k ?

Cheers!!

wsfun;231933 said:
Thanks for the comments !!

However recently found out 525 has a very bad resale price, depreciation can be as high as 25k per year. i think forget it cos i have a habit to sell my car average every 3 years ....

now seriously looking into 523 high line version.. but also very tempting to touch the 3series convert....but worry about the resale... anybody any idea or guesstimate how much can e92 convert worth roughly after 3 yrs from now? 160k ?

Cheers!!

If you drive car such as 5 ser, 7 ser, coupe and rdster , i assume you are willing to lose $20K per annum at bare minimum,at least this thought apply to me.

However a coup/rdster hold dep better in resale value hence the loss is minimised as it tend to be more linear. can't say so for high end sedan, look at 7 ser resale value now.

again, both drive and objective is different.

Turbo;232026 said:
If you drive car such as 5 ser, 7 ser, coupe and rdster , i assume you are willing to lose $20K per annum at bare minimum,at least this thought apply to me.

However a coup/rdster hold dep better in resale value hence the loss is minimised as it tend to be more linear. can't say so for high end sedan, look at 7 ser resale value now.

again, both drive and objective is different.

ya boy... i do prepare for that kind of deprc but the price tag pml selling for the e90 cabrio is really pricey... 230k+ for the high line series and 210k for the normal range, both without active steering and stuffs...even can effort to buy also very reluctant to come out that kind of cash upfront leh.....

5er has good specs + practicality but it just lack of the kick ass look which cabrio is born with ...how..? life is really unfair ...:juggle:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4dlive194339

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back