BMW 6 series meet up......

Re: BMW 6 series meet up......

SAMLAMBO;858438 said:
Tomorrow putting in my ACS i-drive knob and pedals. Next week the ACS mats.

wa....this Sunday meet-up, your car is the most sart sart looking one.....really must see it one of this day

btw, how's your dyno going??

DevilAngel;858492 said:
wa....this Sunday meet-up, your car is the most sart sart looking one.....really must see it one of this day

Bro, just turn up on Sunday to view it in real life!!!

wobbles;858487 said:
And on Sunday, please, for the love of God, Hay-Zeus, Allah or Buddha, turn up so I can drool all over your car - I'll wear a bib

Looks like I'm going to have to not sleep just in case I can't wake up

DevilAngel;858492 said:

Before I did the dyno, I checked quite a few 535(N55 like ours) dyno sheets and they all saw between 260-280hp. Stock specs say about 300-325hp but we see less probably because of our shitty warm humid climate. Anyway to cut things short, we got around 340hp and 529nm of torque for my dyno run. So with my downpipes and juice box, i gained about 60hp if I were to compare to stock.
However I have a friend who did dyno his M3 and got 370hp only and on another dyno he got 400hp. Apparently different dyno's give different read out's. I think the dyno at Boss motorsports is most accurate/conservative. They also did dyno a Maserati and only got 330hp, specs claim 420hp I think. The BMW boys also do overrate their specs but the Italians take the cake by overrating by easy 20-30%.
I have attached my log sheet which also shows my boost readout. Which I think you guys should do just to make sure your not over boosting. I have my boost peak at +5psi so it tapers down to around 12psi close to redline. The BMW dme does this for turbo longevity. Stock boost peaks at about 10-11psi and I added +5 on top of that so if you see my log below, I am peaking close to 16psi which is still very safe. Stock turbo runs out of air around 17-18psi. Also our engines are very strong, I know of guys running around 600hp on their N54/N55 engines. Email me at [email protected] for my dyno sheet, it is to large to attaché here.
Check out this guy, he has done over 100,000 miles at 15+ psi with no issues:
CLICK HERE: Another 100k Juice Box owner - N54tech.COM | BMW N54 N55 Turbo Performance Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbles;858496 said:
Bro, just turn up on Sunday to view it in real life!!!

meet-up 8am sharp, I got to wake up super early to go cycling then go Dempsey directly

DevilAngel;859047 said:
meet-up 8am sharp, I got to wake up super early to go cycling then go Dempsey directly

See you there bro!

I'll probably throw up in front of you guys from waking up so early

Its official... I won't get my car this week. Dun think I wanna drive my lao pok chia to a 6series gathering! Haha

haydenhoon;860296 said:
Its official... I won't get my car this week. Dun think I wanna drive my lao pok chia to a 6series gathering! Haha

Aiya, just come la.....

BoneDoc;857965 said:
Latest list

Date: 29 July 2012 (Sunday)

Venue: Dempsey Hill car park in front of Dome cafe (Please park at the far end, to the right with your back to Dome)

Time: 8am to 930am (Dome cafe opens at 8am)

Attending so far are:

1. bonedoc VRed F13
2. wobbles CB F13 M Spork
3. omshks SB F12
4. spursburger W F13 with Bike on the Roof
5. drumminz W F13
6. Morganlee3377
7. Omshks' friend CBF12 - maybe
8. Haydenhoon (W F06 Grand coupe)- even if car not here you must come!!!
9. Samlambo - master modder ACS W F13
10. Darevo - W F13

KIV Aloy, AC323, S2K, ST8800 Chocs,

Also Calling ..Muenchen, Tanad27, Max88 (Please come even if car not here yet)

Bro Omshks, want to ask Bro neeyeo as well?

If all can come we have 10!!

Bros... pls add in your name... all are welcome...

Those who need wake up call PM Wobbles, OMSHKS or me!!

Dear all....

Meet up is on! Pls put down your name for all those gg... never put name never mind... wake up early on Sun jus drive down to dempsey...

I have extended invitation to MA.... hendra from MA will be coming to our meetup in a M6 convertible! How nice of him!

We are definitely gg to have a great Sunday morning meet!

See u all...

zhenlie;861053 said:
prepare your wallet...m6 rocks...chocolate chips potato chips also different feel...please bring along your best cd to test the B&O sound system...orgase...:drool:

:stop!: Wait till I do my intercooler, meth/water injection, bigger turbo. I will take the M6 to the cleaners!

Since s2k sort of committed already... I have to keep my word and be there.... or be gay.....

Afterwards, I will go Green Fairways and shoot 180 balls, anyone want to join is most welcome.

st8800;861722 said:
Since s2k sort of committed already... I have to keep my word and be there.... or be gay.....

Afterwards, I will go Green Fairways and shoot 180 balls, anyone want to join is most welcome.

WOOOOT! Finally, I get to shake hands with the F10 mod king!

Looking forward to tomorrow bro!

Hehe Bro Wobbles.... will be good to finally meet u... our latest poet cum internet legend...

huat ah! HUAT HA! huat ha!

My visa application has been approved by Her Majesty, and my Exit Permit has been secured.

See all of you there tomorrow!

st8800;861722 said:

eh your sort of committed meaning i can't make it hor, paiseh ah :D

It's ok... I already said... be there or be gay.... your choice.... hehe

i thought u say go there be gay :p

Latest list.

Date: 29 July 2012 8 am (Sunday). Please note there are two meetups. The other is in the afternoon.

Venue: Dempsey Hill car park in front of Dome cafe (Please park at the far end, to the right with your back to Dome)

Time: 8am to 930am (Dome cafe opens at 8am)

Attending so far are:

1. bonedoc VRed F13
2. wobbles CB F13 M Spork Choc Chip
3. omshks SB F12 Supersprint Quad Exos and Choc Chip
4. spursburger W F13 with Bike on the Roof
5. drumminz W F13 Supersprint Quad Exos and Chip
6. Morganlee3377
7. Omshks' friend CBF12 - maybe
8. Haydenhoon (W F06 Grand coupe)- even if car not here you must come!!!
9. Samlambo - master modder ACS W F13 - not sleeping the whole night, coming in a GIRDLE
10. Darevo - W F13
11. M Nut - Hendra M6 F12 Convertible
12. ST8800
13. DevilAngel
14. Clarence Lee77

Did I miss anyone out?

KIV Aloy, AC323, Chocs, S2K, Jasonmaxima

Also Calling ..Muenchen, Tanad27, Max88 (Please come even if car not here yet)

Bro Omshks, want to ask Bro neeyeo as well?

Bros... even if you don't put in your name just come... all are welcome...

See u guys tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back