BMW 6 series meet up......

Re: BMW 6 series meet up......

wobbles;856189 said:
Not forget - cannot afford...

As in cannot afford Princess finding out....

But, in the end, still kanna caught for all the other 'factory mods'....

Talking about mods. Yesterday I saw 1 640 with hamann bodykits with tri stickers at front, back, side and grilles. He ask me where to do the tri stickers on my door handles. I gave him some stickers and told him DIY.

Morganlee3377;856196 said:
Talking about mods. Yesterday I saw 1 640 with hamann bodykits with tri stickers at front, back, side and grilles. He ask me where to do the tri stickers on my door handles. I gave him some stickers and told him DIY.

You are a generous man ... and I thank you again, in advance :) - see you next Sunday bro!

wobbles;856206 said:
You are a generous man ... and I thank you again, in advance :) - see you next Sunday bro!

Kind of you. Will try best to make it... My wife can come? I will give aloy and Ac323 morning call... If they don't come.. Will burn their car. Ac323 will teach me how to park my car... Haha he know why.

Morganlee3377;856209 said:
Kind of you. Will try best to make it... My wife can come? I will give aloy and Ac323 morning call... If they don't come.. Will burn their car. Ac323 will teach me how to park my car... Haha he know why.

Yes pls! Bring her out! The more the merrier! And honk honk bro AC323 and bro Aloy27 to wake them up too!

wobbles;856213 said:
Yes pls! Bring her out! The more the merrier! And honk honk bro AC323 and bro Aloy27 to wake them up too!

I will sure call them... But I think after reading my post. They will off their phone.

can jdm car join the meetup? i help kenntona ask one

It's not abt the cars... It's abt the company who turn up...

I believe the see foot dinner is not only about what is the food. It's who is the company who join in the fun of Tcss making it a enjoyable session.

Sorry S2K. Don't slap me..

during the seefoot we only talk about kkj, all iscoupe fault

S2k;856225 said:
during the seefoot we only talk about kkj, all iscoupe fault

Hehe. We off topic Liao in this thread. Let's go back to seefoot thread and talk abt iscoupe kkj keke

ok la if all rides is welcome i will try to make it, my only serious post for today

S2k;856235 said:
ok la if all rides is welcome i will try to make it, my only serious post for today

Bro, we would be honored to have you grace our little mini-meet up.

Bring your cherry QQ spyder we lagi honored :)

S2k;856256 said:
i will try to make it.

Ok keep trying till next Sunday... Until u come..

....ohhh...tis ish le 29 July Sunday ..Humsum Wobbles ish talking abt nor...:chinese:...I blur...

..qq go with ah beng car...we must go 2.... wan 2 see ah beng car's spoiler high enuf anot....

..Y u all can wake up so early one...:yikess:......

...nice ambience 4 brekki though....;)...

Chocs;857093 said:
....ohhh...tis ish le 29 July Sunday ..Humsum Wobbles ish talking abt nor...:chinese:...I blur...

..qq go with ah beng car...we must go 2.... wan 2 see ah beng car's spoiler high enuf anot....

..Y u all can wake up so early one...:yikess:......

...nice ambience 4 brekki though....;)...

Chocs pretty meimei, are you cumming too? Please say you are :)

OK guys, I went to Dempsey on Sunday morning at 0830 to do a recce.

The car park in front of Dome is the main car park for many restaraunts. We can meet up at the far end of the car park (if you come out of Dome, its to your right)

View attachment 39084

This was taken at the end of the car park. looking towards Dome. Dome is just a little beyond the light blue car in the picture, on the left hand side.

Plan B

If the Dome carpark is occupied, there is a large secluded car park just further down next to some shops selling furniture and handicrafts (John Erdos).

View attachment 39085

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest list

Date: 29 July 2012 (Sunday)

Venue: Dempsey Hill car park in front of Dome cafe (Please park at the far end, to the right with your back to Dome)

Time: 8am to 930am (Dome cafe opens at 8am)

Attending so far are:

1. bonedoc VRed F13
2. wobbles CB F13 M Spork
3. omshks SB F12
4. spursburger W F13 with Bike on the Roof
5. drumminz W F13
6. Morganlee3377
7. Omshks' friend CBF12 - maybe
8. Haydenhoon (W F06 Grand coupe)- even if car not here you must come!!!
9. Samlambo - master modder ACS W F13
10. Darevo - W F13

KIV Aloy, AC323, S2K, ST8800 Chocs,

Also Calling ..Muenchen, Tanad27, Max88 (Please come even if car not here yet)

Bro Omshks, want to ask Bro neeyeo as well?

If all can come we have 10!!

Bros... pls add in your name... all are welcome...

Those who need wake up call PM Wobbles, OMSHKS or me!!

I'm especially looking foward to Bro Samlambo's mods, and also bro spursburger's bike carrier....

Not to mention, to finally grab a taxi ride in Bro omshks' Quad-piped choc-chipped F12...

BoneDoc;857948 said:
OK guys, I went to Dempsey on Sunday morning at 0830 to do a recce.

The car park in front of Dome is the main car park for many restaraunts. We can meet up at the far end of the car park (if you come out of Dome, its to your right)

View attachment 39084

This was taken at the end of the car park. looking towards Dome. Dome is just a little beyond the light blue car in the picture, on the left hand side.

Plan B

If the Dome carpark is occupied, there is a large secluded car park just further down next to some shops selling furniture and handicrafts (John Erdos).

View attachment 39085

I think if we all go early early on Sunday 8am...the car park outside dome cafe will probably be empty... looking forward to the meetup!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ectnocmsp
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back