BMW 6 series meet up......

Re: BMW 6 series meet up......

haydenhoon;854906 said:
hahahaha... exactly the same as my car....... *rubbing hands in gleee*..........

Bro... pls call your sales exec now and tell him or her you need the car next week!!!

Then drive down for the meet up on Sunday...ok?

omshks;854910 said:
Bro... pls call your sales exec now and tell him or her you need the car next week!!!

Then drive down for the meet up on Sunday...ok?

I second third and fourth that comment!!!

wobbles;854914 said:
I second third and fourth that comment!!!

the car havent arrive SG yet lei... ETA 21st July... today bidding COE.

then all the paper work... should be in time ba hor... lol

NB... u all making me kang jiong...

Drumminz;854869 said:
Bro oomhks going now to get his choc chip..cable is in already. Happy like bird lor someone!

wats a choc chip? sounds yummy.

SAMLAMBO;854948 said:
wats a choc chip? sounds yummy.

bro... Swiss chiptech... wish I can eat it too... ha ha ha... my cable finally arrived...so will go down to get it installed...

Btw I tried jb3 2 weeks ago and got an error message "drivetrain error... drive at moderate speed... go to nearest bmw service center"... this happened about 1 week after install... I stopped car at roadside...off engine and waited for 10mins before restarting... message disappeared after... returned the jb3 the next day...

Seems like your car is well made for jb3... cos drumminz kenna boost oscillations and I got error message... your car seems ok till now... no?

omshks;854952 said:
bro... Swiss chiptech... wish I can eat it too... ha ha ha... my cable finally arrived...so will go down to get it installed...

Btw I tried jb3 2 weeks ago and got an error message "drivetrain error... drive at moderate speed... go to nearest bmw service center"... this happened about 1 week after install... I stopped car at roadside...off engine and waited for 10mins before restarting... message disappeared after... returned the jb3 the next day...

Seems like your car is well made for jb3... cos drumminz kenna boost oscillations and I got error message... your car seems ok till now... no?

Yes it is running well, enjoying every bit of it. Done already 1500kms with it with no worries. Maybe my car was made in JB? :juggle:

SAMLAMBO;854959 said:
Yes it is running well, enjoying every bit of it. Done already 1500kms with it with no worries. Maybe my car was made in JB? :juggle:

Wah if JB can make BMW cars... I think PAP will start doing something lo... ha ha ha...

Seriously bro samlambo... joining us on sunday? Come pls...

haydenhoon;854931 said:
the car havent arrive SG yet lei... ETA 21st July... today bidding COE.

then all the paper work... should be in time ba hor... lol

NB... u all making me kang jiong...

We are meeting 29th Jul. Just in Time!!!!:goodup:

omshks;854952 said:

Bro, jb3 has got nothing to do with 'drivetrain'.

omshks;854952 said:

Hello bro, being the authorized Juicebox installer and retailer in Singapore, may I know where was the JB3 installed or purchased? Because of all the JB3 that we installed to F12/13, there wasn't one refund case.

Did you get to the route of the drivetrain error issue?

Drumminz's Boost oscillations issue was resolved FYI. Same settings on both Drumminz and Sam's ride BUT with slightly different results. Good thing with getting a Juicebox from us installer/dealer is that we can reactify whatever problem you might encounter with the Juicebox.

Hope you guys have fun with your sexy sixes!

I've not had a single issue to date and I for one am very careful before I do a purchase especially when it comes to my car. I did a lot of research and asking around and kept getting positive feedbacks on juice box. Check out this forum, easily over a few hundred owners with juice box. Go to the 'Forced Induction' section.
N54tech.COM | BMW N54 N55 Turbo Performance Forum
These guys live on the drag strips, there is a reason why jb is selling so well.

Just thought I give you guys my input. I also did a dyno which I think you guys should do to see what's the max/peak boost at. I know other brands will not reveal your max/peak boost but you don't want to be running more than 16psi with downpipes and stock trim. They will just mention, not to worry its fine at the setting they sell you at but I would still do a check, it is your money after all and I am sure they have not tested the car in our climates. Good thing about juice box is that you can set whatever boost you want it at, not forgetting I also have lag fix, which helps build up boost much quicker.

Bros, reason I am bringing all this up is because I personally feel this is one awesome product worth trying out. I am really enjoying it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Boss Motorsports;855093 said:
Hello bro, being the authorized Juicebox installer and retailer in Singapore, may I know where was the JB3 installed or purchased? Because of all the JB3 that we installed to F12/13, there wasn't one refund case.

Did you get to the route of the drivetrain error issue?

Drumminz's Boost oscillations issue was resolved FYI. Same settings on both Drumminz and Sam's ride BUT with slightly different results. Good thing with getting a Juicebox from us installer/dealer is that we can reactify whatever problem you might encounter with the Juicebox.

Hope you guys have fun with your sexy sixes!

I transferred my previous JB3 that was used on my 335i N55 to my 640i... I had CEL on my 335i as well... The JB3 was bought from Boss...

The drivetrain error message never resurfaced since I remove the JB3 1 week ago...

SAMLAMBO;855117 said:
I've not had a single issue to date and I for one am very careful before I do a purchase especially when it comes to my car. I did a lot of research and asking around and kept getting positive feedbacks on juice box. Check out this forum, easily over a few hundred owners with juice box. Go to the 'Forced Induction' section.
N54tech.COM | BMW N54 N55 Turbo Performance Forum
These guys live on the drag strips, there is a reason why jb is selling so well.

Just thought I give you guys my input. I also did a dyno which I think you guys should do to see what's the max/peak boost at. I know other brands will not reveal your max/peak boost but you don't want to be running more than 16psi with downpipes and stock trim. They will just mention, not to worry its fine at the setting they sell you at but I would still do a check, it is your money after all and I am sure they have not tested the car in our climates. Good thing about juice box is that you can set whatever boost you want it at, not forgetting I also have lag fix, which helps build up boost much quicker.

Bros, reason I am bringing all this up is because I personally feel this is one awesome product worth trying out. I am really enjoying it.

Bro... your car seems very compatible with JB... I have spoken to some other bros driving 335i on N54 and N55... they all seem to have experienced at some stage CEL... and error codes on diagnostics... these were cleared off via the OBD... nothing detrimental... jus need to go clear off codes every now and then... car can be driven jus fine...but jus dont know whethe any long term side effects on the engine or not...

Jus like my friend's akrapovic exhaust on his M3, akra actually has an additional module to clear CEL... if not it will constantly appear every now and then...

I agree JB3 is a good product... makes the car feel aggressive and more oomph...

omshks;855187 said:
Bro... your car seems very compatible with JB... I have spoken to some other bros driving 335i on N54 and N55... they all seem to have experienced at some stage CEL... and error codes on diagnostics... these were cleared off via the OBD... nothing detrimental... jus need to go clear off codes every now and then... car can be driven jus fine...but jus dont know whethe any long term side effects on the engine or not...

Jus like my friend's akrapovic exhaust on his M3, akra actually has an additional module to clear CEL... if not it will constantly appear every now and then...

I agree JB3 is a good product... makes the car feel aggressive and more oomph...

Apparently none of the guys I have spoken with are having these problems. Anyway I guess to each is his own and thanks for your input bro :) Most importantly we are all happy in whichever route we take.
Looking forward to seeing you all next Sunday :):) I am still wondering how I am going to wake so early :(:(

Last edited by a moderator:

wobbles;853188 said:
Fellow 6ers, we've talked about getting a gathering going for the longest time.... anyone has the time & inclination to actually get something going?

I know the F13 gang's usual suspects: OMSHKS, bonedoc, Darevo, Samlambo, Drumminz, jamesyeow, spursburger, tanad27...

But, if there are any E63/E64 or the super rare E24 bros out there who might be keen, maybe they can put their names down?

I was thinking to meet up @ Keppel Club one of these Sundays, if there's enough interest shown.

At least I start the ball rolling OK :)

Wa 8am bit early for a pig like me heheh
Guys will try my best to wake up for Sunday meet up (all going well,weather permitting) :)

Saw a imola red f13 just now car plate EY xxxxxxx bro from here?

SAMLAMBO;855189 said:
Apparently none of the guys I have spoken with are having these problems. Anyway I guess to each is his own and thanks for your input bro :) Most importantly we are all happy in whichever route we take.
Looking forward to seeing you all next Sunday :):) I am still wondering how I am going to wake so early :(:(

Bro sam... pls join us... it will be a nice and cool sunday morning at dempsey area...

darevo;855229 said:
Guys will try my best to wake up for Sunday meet up (all going well,weather permitting) :)

Bro... come see bonedoc's vermilion red F13 next sunday morning... meetup confirmed already with about 6 cars in.... if u and bro samlambo also, there will be 8 of us!

darevo;855229 said:

true, after Saturday night partying and sleep at 6am plus plus.......confirm 8am cannot wake up..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

omshks;855234 said:
Bro sam... pls join us... it will be a nice and cool sunday morning at dempsey area...

Thinking of dempsey, I am getting hungry already :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Will come for sure bro :):)

SAMLAMBO;855241 said:
Thinking of dempsey, I am getting hungry already :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
Will come for sure bro :):)

YES!!!!! Monster Mod Man is coming! HOOORAY!!!!

Please be aware it is 29 JULY - not this coming Sunday

Because we are also waiting for the spanking new 6 series Gran Coupe to grace the occasion!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back