BMW 6 series meet up......

Re: BMW 6 series meet up......

wobbles;854479 said:
Evening time no kick, it'll be dark, cars cannot 'shine'. Afternoon fcuking hot - I hate to see sweat stains on my leather. Morning is best - for those who can make it, let's just meet up as originally planned. Otherwise, jonleeck is right - we'll NEVER meet at all!

come also must make sure the car "shine"............
i like wobble!

omshks;854680 said:
I agree with bro wobbles... early morning best! I am keen for Sunday 29 July 8am at Dempsey car park infront of Dome Cafe...

I kee chiu ... CONSPERM 100% guarantee chop I'll turn up 29 Sunday morning. Got exit permit approved by She Who Must Be Obeyed - woo hoo! The sweet sweet taste of ORD!

yup............ bumps for this very diffcult but ended u the same pl and time meet up.

bro jonleeck & aloy27, dun be shy ... join us, never hurts to have more cars hog up the car park space. I'd love to see the *CAM's faces when we chope the available lots... :D

*CAM = Chow Ang Moh

sun.....................day.............................i .....................can...................not.................................i.................need...............to.........go................church.............
becos..................3weeks............liao.............i ..............nv...........go.i........really would............like .............to........come............

just wanna to help u guys get together instead!

wobbles;854743 said:
bro jonleeck & aloy27, dun be shy ... join us, never hurts to have more cars hog up the car park space. I'd love to see the *CAM's faces when we chope the available lots... :D

*CAM = Chow Ang Moh

Bro Jon is footballer.. He might not be free.. I will pop by if time allows bro wobbles.. Thkz

So we meeting during office hours or what?

I think we probably be meeting over the weekend... less cars...air is better...but more humans...

Ok... let me set things in the right direction...

Date: 29 July 2012 (Sunday)

Venue: Dempsey Hill car park in front of Dome cafe

Time: 8am to 930am (Dome cafe opens at 8am)

Attending so far are:
1. bonedoc
2. wobbles
3. omshks
4. spursburger (may come in his bike)
5. drumminz

Bros... pls add in your name... all are welcome... the more the merrier...

Bro Samlambo... pls come can?

I think we probably be meeting over the weekend... less cars...air is better...but more humans...

Ok... let me set things in the right direction...

Date: 29 July 2012 (Sunday)

Venue: Dempsey Hill car park in front of Dome cafe

Time: 8am to 930am (Dome cafe opens at 8am)

Attending so far are:
1. bonedoc
2. wobbles
3. omshks
4. spursburger (may come in his bike)
5. drumminz
6. morganlee3377

Bros... pls add in your name... all are welcome... the more the merrier...

Bro Samlambo... pls come can?

I add Bro Morgan's name in. He SMS'ed me about the go-faster stripes that he was going to gimme, and I invited him along.

Bro wobbles... there might be a brand new CB F12 in M-sport coming to join us too... my friend jus bought last week... if he gets his car next week he will definitely join us... wah.. then there will be CB F12 and CB F13...both in M-sport... nice...

omshks;854812 said:
Bro wobbles... there might be a brand new CB F12 in M-sport coming to join us too... my friend jus bought last week... if he gets his car next week he will definitely join us... wah.. then there will be CB F12 and CB F13...both in M-sport... nice...

Steady steady steam steam! Please get your friend to join us! We're a harmless bunch. Then, we load him with poison many many...

Speaking of which (poison), any news on your Swiss Chip thingee? Are you still going ahead? I'm still game if you are!

wobbles;854817 said:
Steady steady steam steam! Please get your friend to join us! We're a harmless bunch. Then, we load him with poison many many...

Speaking of which (poison), any news on your Swiss Chip thingee? Are you still going ahead? I'm still game if you are!

I am game for the swiss choc chip... waiting for my cable to come in... Drumminz seems ok and happy with the chip so far... Zane say my cable coming in this week or next week.... once in I will go down to install...

How about u? When do u want to install? U can anytime if u want to ..u know...

Bro oomhks going now to get his choc chip..cable is in already. Happy like bird lor someone!

I'm also going to bird soon.... bird bird bird! Can't wait!

BoneDoc;854893 said:
I am going to scoop omshks. He just saw a White 640i GC on the road !!

Hahaha!!! I just did too! a dark blue one...

i went... OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo nice....... =)

haydenhoon;854896 said:
Hahaha!!! I just did too! a dark blue one...

i went... OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo nice....... =)

Spotted this at Dempsey just now when I went there for lunch with wife and son...

Thought it was a coupe then saw the extra back doors... very swee....

omshks;854902 said:
Spotted this at Dempsey just now when I went there for lunch with wife and son...

Thought it was a coupe then saw the extra back doors... very swee....

hahahaha... exactly the same as my car....... *rubbing hands in gleee*..........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
888bjnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back