BMW 6 series meet up......

Re: BMW 6 series meet up......

For me, 7 early 8 early also no problem. I bring camera :)

I checked and dome cafe at Dempsey opens at 8am on Sundays... anyone else has suggestions for venue? Pls advise...

Aiya, 8am to 945am ... what are 3 (or more) grown men going to in all that time? More than enough time for us to say hello & snap snap photos of our cars :)

wobbles;853531 said:
aiya, 8am to 945am ... What are 3 (or more) grown men going to in all that time? More than enough time for us to say hello & snap snap photos of our cars :)

so early???!!!

SAMLAMBO;853630 said:
so early???!!!

Early bird, choice worms you know :).... Also, both bro OMSHKS and bro bonedoc are busy men of high stature, so, if they say fall in at 8am, I will say "Earlier also can SIR!" :lol2:

Ok I try also at 8am. But the main star of the meetup is sam's car..Sam, you ok?? :)

wobbles;853669 said:
Early bird, choice worms you know :).... Also, both bro OMSHKS and bro bonedoc are busy men of high stature, so, if they say fall in at 8am, I will say "Earlier also can SIR!" :lol2:

Bro.. no la... don't like that say la... early good cos less people...more places to park... but I guess we are open to later time also... :)

Drumminz;853679 said:
Ok I try also at 8am. But the main star of the meetup is sam's car..Sam, you ok?? :)

Alamah you guys, how to wake up so early. I will let you all know. My baby don't let me sleep early, you boys don't let me wake up late than how to drive with eyes open?

SAMLAMBO;853698 said:
Alamah you guys, how to wake up so early. I will let you all know. My baby don't let me sleep early, you boys don't let me wake up late than how to drive with eyes open?

You tell me where you stay, I will come wake you up and we convoy to Dempsey. On boh? Bro enough for you? :laughlik:

wobbles;853700 said:
You tell me where you stay, I will come wake you up and we convoy to Dempsey. On boh? Bro enough for you? :laughlik:

How sweet of you bro. You guys bringing com set?

SAMLAMBO;853702 said:
How sweet of you bro. You guys bringing com set?

For you, I will go Mustaffa and buy a set now! :lol2:

wobbles;853707 said:
For you, I will go Mustaffa and buy a set now! :lol2:

Don't go bro!!, I sell you mine!!

Sounds like fun ; when ar?

SAMLAMBO;853711 said:
Don't go bro!!, I sell you mine!!

You guys are very funny la... ha ha ha... bro Sam... joIn us la... maybe can sell it off at the meet up la... hee hee...

xspace;853725 said:
Sounds like fun ; when ar?

Bro... tentatively next Sunday morning... come join us la...

omshks;853728 said:
Bro... tentatively next Sunday morning... come join us la...

Dempsey will be damn noisy that day... All the EXOs roaring... LOL! :laughlik:

xspace;853729 said:
Dempsey will be damn noisy that day... All the EXOs roaring... LOL! :laughlik:

bros, this Sunday or next Sunday? why not make it a bit later say 10am? at 8am my brain not working really.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

SAMLAMBO;853731 said:
bros, this Sunday or next Sunday? why not make it a bit later say 10am? at 8am my brain not working really.:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I think bro wobbles prefer next Sunday as he needs to attend church service this coming Sunday... 8am better cos breakfast crowd not in yet and we will probably be able to park our cars in a group and not scattered... 10am a bit late alrdy... and Dempsey will probably be a bit crowded by then... plus my church service starts at 10am.. (selfish reason here... pardon me)...

ooo cool thread...awaiting photos...anyways 10am Sunday Dempsey will sure be crowned with brunch go-ers...sure pack..

zhenlie;853737 said:
ooo cool thread...awaiting photos...anyways 10am Sunday Dempsey will sure be crowned with brunch go-ers...sure pack..

Hey, M big boss driver - come join us lah! Hehehehe :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back