BMW 6 series meet up......

Re: BMW 6 series meet up......

Hi I've also got a 2005 645ci with only 36k km that I'm selling. My car has got 21" Hartge rims which cost about $10k when I bought 5 years ago. Rims are in good condition. Please pm me if anyone keen on either car or rims. Can be sold separately.

BoneDoc;847583 said:
Bros,

When are we going to meet up?

I think we now have a sizable number of F12/13s

E63 (and E24 if any) and others of course welcome.

Bro Wobbles want to take the lead here?

Fellow 6ers, we've talked about getting a gathering going for the longest time.... anyone has the time & inclination to actually get something going?

I know the F13 gang's usual suspects: OMSHKS, bonedoc, Darevo, Samlambo, Drumminz, jamesyeow, spursburger, tanad27...

But, if there are any E63/E64 or the super rare E24 bros out there who might be keen, maybe they can put their names down?

I was thinking to meet up @ Keppel Club one of these Sundays, if there's enough interest shown.

At least I start the ball rolling OK :)

wobbles;853188 said:
Fellow 6ers, we've talked about getting a gathering going for the longest time.... anyone has the time & inclination to actually get something going?

I know the F13 gang's usual suspects: OMSHKS, bonedoc, Darevo, Samlambo, Drumminz, jamesyeow, spursburger, tanad27...

But, if there are any E63/E64 or the super rare E24 bros out there who might be keen, maybe they can put their names down?

I was thinking to meet up @ Keppel Club one of these Sundays, if there's enough interest shown.

At least I start the ball rolling OK :)

I am ON!

Bro... are u a member of Keppel Club? I bring my kids there to swim every Sunday evening...

Rest of 6ers...fall in!

I have ongoing commitments every Tue and Thurs night.

How about mon or wed week 23rd or 25th Jul? 18th also can but is that too rushed?

We need a place with a large open air car park.

Near by at Labrador is my friend's sea food restaraunt with a nice big open air carpark.

Labrador Seafood

If we can all get there before sun down we can take pictures as well

Let's set a date, then we can see who is free to go.

BoneDoc;853209 said:
I have ongoing commitments every Tue and Thurs night.

How about mon or wed week 23rd or 25th Jul? 18th also can but is that too rushed?

We need a place with a large open air car park.

Near by at Labrador is my friend's sea food restaraunt with a nice big open air carpark.

Labrador Seafood

If we can all get there before sun down we can take pictures as well

Let's set a date, then we can see who is free to go.

Labrador good idea... And i think parking is free... Keppel car parking will be slight problem... and non members need to pay for car park...

Another suggestion is Dempsey car park... Maybe Sunday early morning 730am to 8am... meet there for breakfast or coffee at dome cafe? Cars can be all parked in front... More car park available also early morning...

Sunday early morning also good idea, especially for taking pictures

So what do you guys prefer, early morning with breakfast and coffee or evening and seafood dinner?

Lets do a poll

Evening Seafood
1. Bonedoc

Sunday morning breakfast and coffee
1.Bonedoc

So what do you guys prefer, early morning with breakfast and coffee or evening and seafood dinner?

Lets do a poll

Evening Seafood
1. Bonedoc

1. Bonedoc
2. Wobbles

By the way, this is OBVIOUSLY an open invite to ANY other forum member out there who wanna come along!

omshks;853194 said:
I am ON!

Bro... are u a member of Keppel Club? I bring my kids there to swim every Sunday evening...

Rest of 6ers...fall in!

Bro, I've been a member since junior days ... but, in all the years I've been paying the subscription FAITHFULLY (because I don't wanna see my name in the elevator with the words "DEFAULT" printed over it), I've never once been on the golf course.... pay money in vain.

Lets do a poll

Evening Seafood
1. Bonedoc
2. omshks

1. Bonedoc
2. Wobbles
3. omshks

wobbles;853258 said:
Bro, I've been a member since junior days ... but, in all the years I've been paying the subscription FAITHFULLY (because I don't wanna see my name in the elevator with the words "DEFAULT" printed over it), I've never once been on the golf course.... pay money in vain.

Bro... we have another thing in common then... I have been to the golf course before but have stopped golfing becos of growing kids and family committments... But the nonya restaurant there is good!

Looks like we are tending towards early Sunday

How is this Sunday am for you guys?

Bro omshks which dempsey carpark are you talking about? The durian seller one?

BoneDoc;853282 said:

Please please, can we do it NEXT Sunday? Because wifey's been nagging that I've not been going to church with her early enough - and die die this coming Sunday, I've been arrowed for church duties (ie. turn up & don't fall asleep).... paiseh, paiseh....

Whose going so far?

If it's a Sunday: wobbles, OMSHKS & bonedoc :) so far anyway...

wobbles;853338 said:
If it's a Sunday: wobbles, OMSHKS & bonedoc :) so far anyway...

OK next sunday am then. 29th Jul.

Bro Sam, you coming?

Bro omshks, can u call Bro Drumminz?

Who else?

BTW this is not limited to F12/13 or just to 6ers. All are welcome

BoneDoc;853282 said:

I am referring to the carpark inside... we can park jus outside dome cafe and meet inside...

I need to leave by 945am to go church for service... or else will kenna from wife.. So can I make an appeal to meet early? Thank you all...

BoneDoc;853339 said:
OK next sunday am then. 29th Jul.

Bro Sam, you coming?

Bro omshks, can u call Bro Drumminz?

Who else?

BTW this is not limited to F12/13 or just to 6ers. All are welcome

Bro Drumminz recovering from fever... not sure if it is real fever or mod fever.... ha ha ha... Anyway have text him about the meetup next Sunday...

omshks;853410 said:
I am referring to the carpark inside... we can park jus outside dome cafe and meet inside...

I need to leave by 945am to go church for service... or else will kenna from wife.. So can I make an appeal to meet early? Thank you all...

WAHAHAHAHA..... Then we have a LOT more in common than we care to admit! Yeah, I'll be there EARLY!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zomclub1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back