BMW 6 series meet up......

Re: BMW 6 series meet up......

Just wanted to put this picture I took of the morning AFTER the meet up - drove back home (to pick wifey up for church), but couldn't resist backing the F13 into the car park slot, next to the F02, and snapping it with my D5000.

Those go-faster +69hp stripes sure look good!

wobbles;870460 said:
Just wanted to put this picture I took of the morning AFTER the meet up - drove back home (to pick wifey up for church), but couldn't resist backing the F13 into the car park slot, next to the F02, and snapping it with my D5000.

Those go-faster +69hp stripes sure look good!

Very nice!

Very nice, but how to get to driver seat of F02?

Ahwing;870546 said:
Very nice, but how to get to driver seat of F02?

See that niche at the driver's side of the F02? Just enough space to get the F02's door fully opened and for the driver to step out.
carstog1.jpg

It's my fault for getting two such FAT cars.... my neighbour also has problems parking his Maser next to his Land Rover Discovery heheheheh.

wobbles;870572 said:
See that niche at the driver's side of the F02? Just enough space to get the F02's door fully opened and for the driver to step out.
carstog1.jpg

It's my fault for getting two such FAT cars.... my neighbour also has problems parking his Maser next to his Land Rover Discovery heheheheh.

I am amazed how small the F13 looks next to the F02. I already have so much trouble parking the F13 compared with the E60, I cannot imagine trying park the F02:thinking:

BoneDoc;870878 said:
I am amazed how small the F13 looks next to the F02. I already have so much trouble parking the F13 compared with the E60, I cannot imagine trying park the F02:thinking:

Bro, my next car when the time comes to trade the F02 in, will be a 3er ... if I have my way, or a C-class, if princess puts her foot down. Honest to goodness, the F02 is ONE bloated monster of a car....

wobbles;870879 said:
Bro, my next car when the time comes to trade the F02 in, will be a 3er ... if I have my way, or a C-class, if princess puts her foot down. Honest to goodness, the F02 is ONE bloated monster of a car....

Haha!!! I agree!!! But it really isn't very difficult to drive or park.. I find it more manageable than the Audi Q5. True story.

Ahhhh... Got to wait Thurs, maybe go trade-in and pay full cash for it.

COnvertible not my cup of tea. Moreover, price tag not within my limited means..... unlike Zhenlie's fat wallet....

is there any afternoon meet up's comming up soon?

nice. been seeing many 6s on the roads lately. and strangely a lot more cabrios =) welcome boys!

Yeah Vega....bought a 2nd hand 645 cabrio to let the kiddos enjoy abit...then sell it or scrap it...

Brilliant car to drive around and quite power packed monster...

No regrets at all....

XC90;971064 said:
Yeah Vega....bought a 2nd hand 645 cabrio to let the kiddos enjoy abit...then sell it or scrap it...

Brilliant car to drive around and quite power packed monster...

No regrets at all....

you good lor, buy a v8 to let the kiddos play =P

and yeah the engine sounds damn good without the need to do anything.

we should all catch up in the next meetup =)

:dance:

vegadonovan;971123 said:
you good lor, buy a v8 to let the kiddos play =P

and yeah the engine sounds damn good without the need to do anything.

we should all catch up in the next meetup =)

:dance:

Aiyo.....very old 645 la... Can move can already.....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back