BMW 6 series meet up......

Re: BMW 6 series meet up......

Dear All,

Y issit so quiet here for such a long time?
caesarsray;784459 said:
Hi fellow forum buddy.

I have been driving a 630 cabriolet for 2 years and has met great pals that used to drive one but has since then.... slowly and surely upgraded to ferrari, lambos, maserati etc..... mercs too..

Just wondering and curious how many 6 series forum buddies still log in to this forum cos the numbers seem to be dwindling repidly.. Haha

So as to keep the 6 series spirit alive.... i would like to initiate a meet up networking session in one of my few bars and restaurant.

Any show of hands?????

vinkcen2233;1021416 said:
Dear All,

Y issit so quiet here for such a long time?

I am still lurking around =) The 6 bros are all busy with their schedules I guess. Have a good one!

HI

Newbie here wanting to spice up with u guys and know more bout The 6... :)
vegadonovan;1021548 said:
I am still lurking around =) The 6 bros are all busy with their schedules I guess. Have a good one!

vegadonovan;1021548 said:

Hi guys. Haven't been around for while.

The main reason it's quiet is because three of the F12/13 bros have moved on to Masers and another one now has the other AMG Wagon in this forum, as far as I know.

I think Tanad27 still has his CB M Spork. Dunno if Unker W has gone Porker. As I recall he was talking about it but don't know if the knees are holding up to the durian shells. Also haven't heard from Haydenhoon and the first grand coupe in the group

OMG, No Kakis here..i have move from maser and now here :) hope to hear and catch up with all 6ixer

Have a great week

BoneDoc;1021938 said:

The main reason it's quiet is because three of the F12/13 bros have moved on to Masers and another one now has the other AMG Wagon in this forum, as far as I know.

I think Tanad27 still has his CB M Spork. Dunno if Unker W has gone Porker. As I recall he was talking about it but don't know if the knees are holding up to the durian shells. Also haven't heard from Haydenhoon and the first grand coupe in the group

Unker Wobbles still pottering about in his CB F13 - Porker's looking less and less likely, with her royal pain in the arse, I mean, highness - royal highness - recently seeding a damn durian plantation in the house's backyard. I gotta tahan until the weed poison I'm desperately spraying on her durian trees take effect, or she keels over.... :lol2:

wobbles;1022395 said:
Unker Wobbles still pottering about in his CB F13 - Porker's looking less and less likely, with her royal pain in the arse, I mean, highness - royal highness - recently seeding a damn durian plantation in the house's backyard. I gotta tahan until the weed poison I'm desperately spraying on her durian trees take effect, or she keels over.... :lol2:

Gardening sexpert for hire! I'll make sure those pesky trees disappear. Even the CACTI. Please pm me for hourly rates!

BoneDoc;1021938 said:

wow...2 AMG wagons... awesome...

seanskye;1022401 said:
Gardening sexpert for hire! I'll make sure those pesky trees disappear. Even the CACTI. Please pm me for hourly rates!

I think Brobot & Kennaconda will not be heppi you are muscling in on their turfs! :lol2::lol2:

wobbles;1022419 said:
I think Brobot & Kennaconda will not be heppi you are muscling in on their turfs! :lol2::lol2:
Unkle wobbles, please attend the next 6 series personally. Don't always send your god-son...

vinkcen2233;1021848 said:
HI

Newbie here wanting to spice up with u guys and know more bout The 6... :)

Hi Vinkcen,
I am newbie as well with my F13 coupe. I guess we are the new blood replacing those who have left for other marques!

Time flies when you're kneeling on durian shells! :lol2:, but yeah, good fun meeting up with faces a year ago. We should really try to get something going again. Pity, should have done it over the super long Raya/Marikita weekend last week...

wobbles;1022860 said:
Time flies when you're kneeling on durian shells! :lol2:, but yeah, good fun meeting up with faces a year ago. We should really try to get something going again. Pity, should have done it over the super long Raya/Marikita weekend last week...

I also cannot forget that u dinged another 6er altho u denied it. I suggest u go surrender yrself to police

View attachment 53459

That's my godson. Not me. Dun bliff, ask Brobot :)

MW;1022864 said:
I also cannot forget that u dinged another 6er altho u denied it. I suggest u go surrender yrself to police

i forgive unker wobbles liao, cos car has been sold :nehnehhh:

darevo;1022993 said:
MW;1022864 said:

Hi Bro Darevo

Didn't expect to see you hear after you jumped ship!

Anyway if we meet up you are always welcome. U can park your wagon in the corner with J Max

darevo;1022993 said:
MW;1022864 said:

How come never change your avatar?

darevo;1022993 said:
MW;1022864 said:

C63

* still got a 6...................
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thread is coming alive now =) I guess the meetup is pretty soon. Brothers waking up to the call now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
e2betvnmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back