• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Bmw 630ci supersprint xos for sales =)

rochelle.

Hi my beautiful and handsome friends,

i have a considered brand new 630CI supersprint xos for sales, considered new because upon installation, went for a drive then return to workshop to change back to stock. will come with receipt for a free installation and neccessary papers. bought new at 3.4k, looking at, hmm, ono?

do call me, 90078562, dont miss this new xos, for those who is keen in changing, keep me in mind, first time selling, dont mind my noobie post. thanks!

love,
rochelle.

Re: Bmw 630ci supersprint xos for sales =)

Free bump for a sexy seller

Nice meeting you in person Roch. Will keep in mind next time I'm shopping for a supercar. Good luck wtih the sale.

Hey Rochelle,

Are them pipes the "single tipped" ones, or the "twin tipped" ones?
(ie. Single tipped, one on each side. Twin tipped, two on each side)
;-)

Hey z, sorry! My xos sold. It's a quad tip :) meaning 2 on each side, I have a friend selling his SS xos too, it's a single tip, 1 on each but already welded to be quad, you wanna consider? Sorry for not updating my post!

Love,
Rochelle.

hi seems tat u have alot of frds driving 6ers.. would u mind letting me noe if anyone of them selling their m6 side mirror....thkz alot...

coked;565364 said:
hi seems tat u have alot of frds driving 6ers.. would u mind letting me noe if anyone of them selling their m6 side mirror....thkz alot...

She don't just have 6ers' friends. She only know the cool ones!

cgoh;565400 said:
She don't just have 6ers' friends. She only know the cool ones!

hehehehe!! yup, the cool ones and the coolest of all

1. CGOH! * wheres my birthday present!!!!!!!!*

hahahahaha!

love,
rochelle

why u dun like it after just 1 test drive?

i like, but my unker dont like, he thinks its getting in the way of his sound system setup. and easier to remove xos then the sound system... car not mine, i only drive it in weekends.

totoseow;565614 said:
why u dun like it after just 1 test drive?
She only go for ONS! Hit and run type... use and throw no string attached.

hum@n;565651 said:
She only go for ONS! Hit and run type... use and throw no string attached.

its not me, its my unker who likes ONS! i like KNS =) kountless nights stands, hahahahaha! for joke purpose!

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back