BMW beating red light

Re: BMW beating red light

so what is this mycarforum TS poster trying to show?
ai give TP give lor....post for what? poll for opinions ah....bo liao

sszone;882265 said:
so what is this mycarforum TS poster trying to show?
ai give TP give lor....post for what? poll for opinions ah....bo liao

becoz its bmw..

on a rainy day, jam braking may cause more injuries if he lose control of the car...

Want to sent it to TP, sent lor. No need to ask.

Kind gesture from the TS here - though running a red light is not a good thing.

As for the TS in mycarforum - he or she has too much time on his/her hand........

Boh liao! Another internet hero!
Why need to ask for opinion?

Holici;882263 said:
If owner of SKE58*1L is in this forum, reach out to the TS in mycarforum before 12 demerit points + $200 fine comes your way

Beating red light - will you give him a chance? - MyCarForum
It is subjective if driver is right or wrong.

On the other hand and IMHO, I do not think driver beat e red light although the BMW crosses the light junction when the light was amber/orange, vehicle passes the junction's lines and the Red light pops up.

The original poster BoLiao is it? Or does poster even understand simple English? Beat Red Light = Light already Red and Driver did not stop but drove across. In the video, it is more like Driver beat the Ember/Orange light and next moment, Red light comes on.

Lets look at TP perspective where there are cameras at light junctions, in the case of the video, if active camera exist, it would not have snapped simply because it will snap only if the vehicle crosses the junction line while the light is already red.... and not Ember/Orange.

Cents worth.

Last edited by a moderator:

White car driver DL he cannot cross the red light while the bmw can

I quite free tonight so I also go and post in that thread.

Jason8822;882323 said:
White car driver DL he cannot cross the red light while the bmw can

Not just that, even more DL that the BMW slowed down when approaching the traffic light and speed up only on amber, causing white car to get left behind the red light.

Maybe that driver do not have a good judgement and was hesitating to cross or not to cross. Usually when the light turn red, the other side of the traffic lights would take 2 - 3 seconds to turn green. There is a reason for creating this time buffer. I'm not advocating drivers to beat red light. Give and take abit.

Disclaimer: I'm not the driver and not related to him/her in anyway.

The truth is that BMW drivers cannot do anything wrong, otherwise heading will be big big "BMW xxxxx xxxx".

Ferrari sometimes also ganna.

Agreed that guy is damn bo liao... and most of us drivers will understand how its like driving behind a huge bus.. basically cant see shit till its too late...

得绕人处且绕人...

With in-car cameras, so many self-righteous vigilantes......

WHAT IF that driver:

1) has sai at the tip of the hole already?
2) has some illnesses and cannot hold his urine?
3) rushing to see the last moment of his dying father/mother?
4) wife just went thru early labour and the new born is in ICU, fighting to live on.

People will say whatever it is, he should not done that. Wait till any of the above happens to you, then we shall see you will drive rationally or not.

Mai chap ppl's tai chee.. If he's caught, let the authority deal with him.

Centurion9990;882401 said:
WHAT IF that driver:

1) has sai at the tip of the hole already?
2) has some illnesses and cannot hold his urine?
3) rushing to see the last moment of his dying father/mother?
4) wife just went thru early labour and the new born is in ICU, fighting to live on.

People will say whatever it is, he should not done that. Wait till any of the above happens to you, then we shall see you will drive rationally or not.

Mai chap ppl's tai chee.. If he's caught, let the authority deal with him.

Paging for MW

SapphireSpite;882404 said:
Paging for MW

For? Sorry, I'm just being honest and yes.. I will beat red light to see the last moments of my folks..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678dev
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back