• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW Carbon Emblem

novaflux

Hi does anyone know how much the carbon emblems cost and where can I go to get it fixed up at all? Sorry not familiar with Singapore yet! Still trying to get used to life back here!

Kumsia Kumsia!

Re: BMW Carbon Emblem

novaflux;701452 said:
Hi does anyone know how much the carbon emblems cost and where can I go to get it fixed up at all? Sorry not familiar with Singapore yet! Still trying to get used to life back here!

Kumsia Kumsia!

Hi Nova,

can try J4C or BVO...........
click under Workshops and Help section.......

cheers

Got nice one meh? Mostly taiwan/china made ones.... after awhile will turn blurry. Got good quality carbon emblem let me know please.

st8800;701859 said:
Got nice one meh? Mostly taiwan/china made ones.... after awhile will turn blurry. Got good quality carbon emblem let me know please.

all the CF emblems will become blurry with time.
nothing to do with the CF itself but more due to the clear layer.
the CF emblem is using a rubberised type clear layer whereas non-CF such as black white or even original ones are using epoxy clear coat.
with the usual run of wear n tear, ie oxidation...the blurring is a normal occurence....cannot siam but can try to delay a bit by polishing it with polishing product to prolong the UV resistance, ie in a way slow down the oxidation process.

in short, no need to waste time looking for a "good quality" one unless u find something that is clear coated with epoxy instead.

hope my 2 cents help.

Disclaimer: i keep the mountain liao...retired from CF emblems long long ago so adios BMW lawyers....:shakebon:

i do have two set spare... but i bought it for my previous 320i LCI ride. let me know if you keen. Brand new

Thanks for th clarification.
sszone;701868 said:
all the CF emblems will become blurry with time.
nothing to do with the CF itself but more due to the clear layer.
the CF emblem is using a rubberised type clear layer whereas non-CF such as black white or even original ones are using epoxy clear coat.
with the usual run of wear n tear, ie oxidation...the blurring is a normal occurence....cannot siam but can try to delay a bit by polishing it with polishing product to prolong the UV resistance, ie in a way slow down the oxidation process.

in short, no need to waste time looking for a "good quality" one unless u find something that is clear coated with epoxy instead.

hope my 2 cents help.

Disclaimer: i keep the mountain liao...retired from CF emblems long long ago so adios BMW lawyers....:shakebon:

Hey bro I can get a friend to do it or you. Both trunk and bonnet emblems for 50 bucks free installation at your place. Pm me :)

320iDON;701927 said:
i do have two set spare... but i bought it for my previous 320i LCI ride. let me know if you keen. Brand new
Bro 320iDON,

Kindly PM me the damage? these are for the rims right?

Thanks

Anyone knows where I ca lay my hands on the Vorsteiner GTS design emblem which are in Red & CF...? I would love to get a whole set including for my steering, engine & rims....

:)

Bro text me at 92279009. I pass you a number of my friend. Does all this sourcing out of accessories and offers them below market rate. Not sure if he can get it for you though. No harm asking haha :)

Petmail;706137 said:
Anyone knows where I ca lay my hands on the Vorsteiner GTS design emblem which are in Red & CF...? I would love to get a whole set including for my steering, engine & rims....

:)

What's that? Got website to check it out?

Haha email [email protected] look for a person called lau. Then say Isaiah reccomend he has loads of emblems and it's the cheapest I have found so far haha. He got crazy colours also lol. Service also zai haha

Hi still have lobang? Looking for my e60 front & back... Thanks a million

Mine after two years plus still clear, never turn yellow or blurry. Those who gotten from me last time should be the same. Too bad I lost contact of the overseas vendor. So there are definately good quality ones around.

I have lobang.. Front and back carbon fiber in black and silver... Beri de nice! PM me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back