BMW Club Sandy Photo Shoot 23th November Sunday

Re: BMW Club Sandy Photo Shoot 23th November Sunday

kenntona;397712 said:
I found this Bobby Tay's shot with RQ when he was young.

I can see why he so keen to cheong down even on a rainy day that Sunday.......
holy shit, sandy had poke through the boy... bobby had been child abused when young??

wow milk after make up , quite pretty hor ! !

3063179679_502345a7c4_b.jpg

Orh LuLu;397707 said:
Pardon me for being kaypoh, being a car lover and anal abt paintwork, Models when doing car photoshoots especially having close contact with owner's car should NOT wear watches, bracelet or what so ever that might scratch paint work. Even bikini clip has to non metal so when lying on the car will not create scratches.

Nice pictures Drift King DK.!!

oh yah, u r so right!! sorry sorry sorry. I'll remember to ask them to take out all accessories when doing car photo shoots.

damn pai say. sorry sorry.

P1380175.JPG

Who's car is this? Is it mine? :screwedu:

Breyton;397709 said:
Ahahaha... Robot will definitely agree..... :lol2:
Orh LuLu;397707 said:
Pardon me for being kaypoh, being a car lover and anal abt paintwork, Models when doing car photoshoots especially having close contact with owner's car should NOT wear watches, bracelet or what so ever that might scratch paint work. Even bikini clip has to non metal so when lying on the car will not create scratches.

Nice pictures Drift King DK.!!
Agreed OLL, actually I have highlighted to Fiona also. and she agreed with the suggestion too...my ride actually ganna scratched by a belt, but because the model was so pretty I think it is worth it. :thumbsup:
Next time we be inspectors ok. Anything buay pass we confiscate :stop!: :lol2:

no wonder my roof got face oil stains....

Ke ke :nehnehhh: ... All the peektures here so swee swee and chio chio. Lau nuah also no time liaoz. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I, me and myself also gan cheong and wanted to see my car peektures too. But dunno who were the 2 photographers - just remembers that one of them drives a Renault. :)

fiona's models;397908 said:
joseph, where my photos? i so gan cheong want to see :D

C3P0;397943 said:
P1380175.JPG

Who's car is this? Is it mine? :screwedu:

Agreed OLL, actually I have highlighted to Fiona also. and she agreed with the suggestion too...my ride actually ganna scratched by a belt, but because the model was so pretty I think it is worth it. :thumbsup:

pai say :(

next time i'll make sure they don't wear accessories.

but do hope to have a chance to do photo shoot with you guys again. then i will know who is who liao. haha.......

still waiting for more photos though :yummie:

fiona's models;397908 said:
joseph, where my photos? i so gan cheong want to see :D

Hi, they are compiled into CDs and I have distributed some out to the car owners during the meetup today. I''ll be sending you a few copies, meet me at my usual place Wednesday nite ??

C3P0;397943 said:

Robot, then you better check your seats also.. I kind of make her sit and wiggle in there for this shot

3064003308_68c6c789c0_b.jpg

a couple more teasers, those participants who wants the photo, please sms or pm me, I'm think of Satay session this Tuesday nite (not confirmed yet,)....:nehnehhh:

A shot with my Vice Chairman's ride
3063166287_0fd5521930_b.jpg

4 litres of reflection.. kekekekekeke....:lol2:
3058734891_a41bd6fd46_b.jpg

bro thanks for the CD, good stuff. buy u kopi for next outing.

jawzsg;398140 said:
Hi, they are compiled into CDs and I have distributed some out to the car owners during the meetup today. I''ll be sending you a few copies, meet me at my usual place Wednesday nite ??

Hi Bro Chairman...can i have a copy too?
tell me where to meet on Wed.

Cheers!! Hamz

jawzsg;398140 said:
Hmmm....let me see...Monday, Joo Chiat..Tuesday damalu...Wed should be Dragon right?

hamz;398171 said:
Hi Bro Chairman...can i have a copy too?
tell me where to meet on Wed.

Cheers!! Hamz
Bro, see above post for location. It's at Amara Hotel....
(ok, kidding only, don't really go to Dragon. Otherwise, you'll see iscoupe instead....)

Bro Joseph,

Let me know where to meet you on Wednesday. I have just done my Lasik ... so no dusty places. Must be clean clean one ... :nehnehhh: :lol2:

Alternatively, if the bros here dun mind, we can also meet up on Friday for a drink or 2 at East Coast Parkway or Boat Quay. Didn't get a chance to buy you all kopi during last meet-up. So who is onz huh? Let's open bottle on me ... :cloud9: :sneaky:

Cheers,
Calvin

Flight_318Coupe;398220 said:
Bro Joseph,

Let me know where to meet you on Wednesday. I have just done my Lasik ... so no dusty places. Must be clean clean one ... :nehnehhh: :lol2:

Alternatively, if the bros here dun mind, we can also meet up on Friday for a drink or 2 at East Coast Parkway or Boat Quay. Didn't get a chance to buy you all kopi during last meet-up. So who is onz huh? Let's open bottle on me ... :cloud9: :sneaky:

Cheers,
Calvin
wow u lasik just to view joseph's complied model pixtures.... si bei hee seng ! :lol2:

iScoupe;398221 said:
wow u lasik just to view joseph's complied model pixtures.... si bei hee seng ! :lol2:
iScoupe;398217 said:
bro will collect the CF display from you this week :)

e36_dash_blackcf_rd.jpg

Jackie, I heard you brought the panel just to view the models' ....you know what. But I don't know the small ones at the side you want to use for what :screwedu: :nehnehhh:

Ok, sorry for OT.

Jawzsg, let us know where to meet you on Wed!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back