BMW Club Sandy Photo Shoot 23th November Sunday

Re: BMW Club Sandy Photo Shoot 23th November Sunday

iScoupe;398221 said:
wow u lasik just to view joseph's complied model pixtures.... si bei hee seng ! :lol2:

:) Lao nuah until can use as eye drops liaoz, what you say leh? :lol2:
Wait until leg long long, hands long long, everything you can think of also long long ... :oops:

Should have lasik before the shootout, then can ask the doc to implant night vision lens for me then can boey until nosebleed. :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :lol2:

Flight_318Coupe;398242 said:
:) Lao nuah until can use as eye drops liaoz, what you say leh? :lol2:
Wait until leg long long, hands long long, everything you can think of also long long ... :oops:

Should have lasik before the shootout, then can ask the doc to implant night vision lens for me then can boey until nosebleed. :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :lol2:
ur hair as long as guni?

think is not night vision is xray vision...

iScoupe;398262 said:
ur hair as long as guni?

think is not night vision is xray vision...

I am almost bald liaoz, where got hair as long as yan-tau Guni.

XXXX-Ray? Shssss ... :shhhh: mai a-nei obvious leh... I tone down already ... :fineprin:

:yummie: ... I was damnz stressed up at work, couldn't sleep so took my cameller for a walk and shot this fella... kekekekekekekeke... can see his KKJ one....:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

3078085920_7e0c5b9ca7_b.jpg

Camel is dangerous, at night take camera shoot bat's xxx. Next time I go satay meetup must be careful, wait he shoot mine also... :nehnehhh:

But seriously, how did you take that shot? Good shot, not easy...:)

C3P0;398710 said:
.....Next time I go satay meetup must be careful, wait he shoot mine also...

No need to wait for satay meetup lah. He just shoot any lead pipe can liao. :lol2:

Aiyo, dio suan...:angry: ....chao helicopter :nehnehhh:

Breyton;398718 said:
No need to wait for satay meetup lah. He just shoot any lead pipe can liao. :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ... good one there Breyton... :D

Actually I can't sleep, then went to buy cigarettes and kopi and saw some fruit bats flying around. Went back to get my camera and 2 flashes, abit of too dark for shooting moving subject and I certainly will need some depth of field.

Was difficult initially but after observing their eratic flight pattern, kind of know better what to expect and start to run around to position myself for the shot. Lots of 1/2 bat peektures, kekekeke.. flight really too eratic like butterflies. Cannot pan with the camera as in shooting the F1, just point, squeeze shuttle and follows through... and hope for the best.... I didn't even looked through the viewfinder, pre-focussed and click when bat are within the pre-focussed range...:yummie:

One hand camera, other hand 2nd flash, running around, twisting and turning and clicking... lucky no police came to pick me up and brought me to Woodbridge.... :D

Here's a couple more of that mad shoot..

3078083094_1184c43ab0.jpg

3078079456_6d8f5af71e.jpg

3077246299_228c716693.jpg

Guess you regulars know where to find my peektures... happy viewing

:( :( :( .. Hey guys, forgot mum in law going for holidays, so I'm baby sitting my son (i.e. fetching him home from centre after work), hence considered locked in most evening for the next 8 days or so. If you guys, don't mind, can come over to Pasir Ris or nearby if you want to collect your photos.

I'll try to make the satay session on Friday evening instead, provided I managed to hussle a very chio bu to blanjah me......:yummie: ...:D... and my son of course.

jawzsg;398785 said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: ... good one there Breyton... :D

Actually I can't sleep, then went to buy cigarettes and kopi and saw some fruit bats flying around. ... happy viewing
chairman ur skill good, they fly so fast u also can capture in the night !
i like this shot... even bats into safety with F1 helmet, too many ERP gantry, better be safe than sorry !

helmet1.jpg

jawzsg;398792 said:
:( :( :( .. Hey guys, forgot mum in law going for holidays, so I'm baby sitting my son (i.e. fetching him home from centre after work), hence considered locked in most evening for the next 8 days or so. If you guys, don't mind, can come over to Pasir Ris or nearby if you want to collect your photos.

I'll try to make the satay session on Friday evening instead, provided I managed to hussle a very chio bu to blanjah me......:yummie: ...:D... and my son of course.

Car wash in Pasir Ris?

Joseph, the bat will be pissed one day (nite)..........

fiercepink;398857 said:
Car wash in Pasir Ris?

:yummie: ..yes my fav aunty saxy jazzy... you wear wet T shirt lah... me sure come.

kenntona;398881 said:
Joseph, the bat will be pissed one day (nite)..........

:yikess: .. he know i exposed his kkj ah.... tsk..tsk..tsk.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back