BMW Club Sandy Photo Shoot 23th November Sunday

Re: BMW Club Sandy Photo Shoot 23th November Sunday

wa chairman...got babe preview meh? or maybe can send us our allocated models photo juz in case last min chaotic over the carpark everyone snatching the prettier babes....:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Breyton;395169 said:
Siao liao... very bad idea to have the shoot at the same location....
Oh dear, need to shift location liao. Otherwise all the crowd will come to our photoshoot, Media corp angry liao will write to Stomp to complain...me don't wanna appear in stupid stomp...:lol:

Mockngbrd;395270 said:
Er.... den location how? got modal assigned to my car ar? chio arnot?

i guess location havto switch... PSA? T3?

Heh heh, chio arnot is on everyone's mind. We all scared ganna one buay chio one:lol2:

PSA or T3 is a good idea. We don't have to worry even if it rains. PSA has free parking on Sunday :thumbsup:

UPDATES !!!

Hey guys, it's confirmed that there will be a carnival at Kallang, hence the tentative location will be changed to likely PSA (Alexandra Distripark). It is a Multi-Storey car park which offers shelter incase of bad weather and usually quite vacant on weekends. However, there's some constraint from the photography viewpoint - i.e. Space/spread and lightings.

I'm in discussion with the other 2 groups and will come back as soon as possible with whatever details concreted. A major setback would be we may not be able to cover all 20 cars as intended...

1. Space in MSCP does not allow clear background compare to the open huge carpark in Kallang.
2. It is shaded and lightings can be tricky for the photographers, not every one of them has invested in external lighting system. Hence, I'm expecting a number of photographers to be pulling out.
3. From interim update, Make Up Artists are engaged for the models who are noobs (I heard a good number of them are), so likely, a lot of waiting time will be involved as they Q for the MUA.

Let me gather some feedback later today to firm up the alternatives. Will post update.

:( Sorry guys, situation is not on our side.

Jawzsg.

Chairman, PSA carpark is open roof-top.

Any considerations for West Coast Park and Marina South? There are ample open carpark spaces there. :)

Another place can be Turf City. :D

Weather consideration?

kenntona;395326 said:
Weather consideration?

Bobby Tay say it's good if it rains.......... lagi best if the models wearing white..... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

milk15;395335 said:
Bobby Tay say it's good if it rains.......... lagi best if the models wearing white..... :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Guni, even if the models don't wear white, me and kentonna will do so for you. Damn swee one, we give personal guarantee :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Dun rain lah.... I purposely waited till this week to send my car to Starblack leh.... hehehe

C3P0 said:
Guni, even if the models don't wear white, me and kentonna will do so for you. Damn swee one, we give personal guarantee
I dun care. I am bringing my gym instructor......

[youtube]m6SwKam1lKc[/youtube]

kenntona;395385 said:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?amp=&feature=related&v=m6SwKam1lKc[/YOUTUBE]

Wah, tonight must go home and see the video. Must be good stuff. Office PC tell me cannot see:
Access Denied (content_filter_denied)
Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Adult Content;Adult Material"
For assistance, contact your network support team.

:lol2:

kenntona;395385 said:

[youtube]m6SwKam1lKc[/youtube]

Thanks bro. Will try to tell my colleague I have conference call, then I can bring my laptop somewhere to view....carpark will be good....:yummie:

C3P0;395402 said:
Thanks bro. Will try to tell my colleague I have conference call, then I can bring my laptop somewhere to view....carpark will be good....:yummie:
i suggest u go toilet...juz in case....:lol2:

hum@n;395430 said:
i suggest u go toilet...juz in case....:lol2:

Really? Cool...can't wait. I have yet to find a good time to sneak out with laptop...hmmm...I will say: "Hi xxx, I'm leaving early today, need to buy baby food, but will bring laptop home to work. See you tomorrow..."
:lol2:

Eh, ka na sai, wait a minute, if I bring my laptop away from my desk, how to connect to internet to see video? :furious:

Breyton;395355 said:
Dun rain lah.... I purposely waited till this week to send my car to Starblack leh.... hehehe

hi hw,
i have send mine to pml east coast last sat liaoz haha we compare now which 1 is better for the benefit of all forummers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868me

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back