BMW Driver Training Dates (and a personal review from me)

Re: BMW Driver Training Dates (and a personal review from me)

I have confirmed my registration on 22 April 2007 SUN. Anyone can make it on that date? :))

Hello,

I see you guys sharing your expriences on the ADT, but its seems like there is little writeup on the IDT. My frds and I enjoyed the ADT very much and we are contemplating to take part in the IDT, but we aint sure.

Any 2 cents?

Thanks =)

the schedule is fully packed till the last of the training date.....sad to say that the training cost will be increased by $100 more on top of the exisiting training package from May onwards...

It is really fun, good experience and most important of all, gain a lot skills in resolving unforseen "problem" .... :nehnehhh:

Hi guys and gals,

Just to give u guys a heads up, Geoff, VJ and myself had the honour of completing the first IDT of this year on 14-15 april and have to say its worth every cent or should i say dollar ! :lol2: I believe there are no more seats available this year for IDT, to be sure call Ayu and ask her to get u on e waiting list.

Vincent is now the 'head honcho'. Both days were extremely hot and we were pushing the e90 330's quiet a bit especially on the full track sesion and i can safely say the e90 chassis is superb and way superior than my e46...6 speed and torquey and very stable under hard braking and cornering (bmw corner ! ) ...

Next up for us i suppose will be the 'perfection and fascination course' in melbourne with m3 coupe's beofre the 'ring' ... anyone game for it ?? hehe

Rastaman;193466 said:
Hi guys and gals,

Just to give u guys a heads up, Geoff, VJ and myself had the honour of completing the first IDT of this year on 14-15 april and have to say its worth every cent or should i say dollar ! :lol2: I believe there are no more seats available this year for IDT, to be sure call Ayu and ask her to get u on e waiting list.

Vincent is now the 'head honcho'. Both days were extremely hot and we were pushing the e90 330's quiet a bit especially on the full track sesion and i can safely say the e90 chassis is superb and way superior than my e46...6 speed and torquey and very stable under hard braking and cornering (bmw corner ! ) ...

Next up for us i suppose will be the 'perfection and fascination course' in melbourne with m3 coupe's beofre the 'ring' ... anyone game for it ?? hehe

Let me know on the course in melbourne. I go there pretty often for some biz dealings. So might as well arrange the next one with you if you are going...Let me know..

how much is it now? i have done IDT 2x so far....

totoseow;193471 said:
how much is it now? i have done IDT 2x so far....

1600 for bm owners and 2 k for others ! and u done 2 idt's!!! ...really seow la u ! :lol2:

Omar..will do..the dates are on the bmw oz site !

Great! I shall take this moment,i believe BMW the best!!!!!!!!

as what rastaman said... a real bimmer treat... had soo much fun... hahhaaha... really "lut" the E90 jiak lat... jiak lat... best to go with buddies... thats when u have the most fun!!!

Anyone going for ADT next Sun 13 May?

Azrielsc;197372 said:
Us? Anyone besides Babe and me?

ya... trying to jio more ppl go... so far.. me u and nuke are going on the same day.. got 4 more slots... anyone??

What is it and where is it?

phil;197382 said:
What is it and where is it?
well....look at the first few posts and you will know lor.:lol2:

Hi,

Sorry,I unable to take part in this event.Hope next for the time.
Thanks.:)

Does anyone of the dates for the driver training in Jan 08?

cool_sia15;284025 said:
Does anyone of the dates for the driver training in Jan 08?
No dates yet.
Next schedule should be around Feb/March 08.
The dates should probably be out around end of the month.

babe;197381 said:
ya... trying to jio more ppl go... so far.. me u and nuke are going on the same day.. got 4 more slots... anyone??

can i sent my mom and wife ? can you reserve 2 places for me ?

cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4dlive194339

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back