bmw e90 good offer

Re: bmw e90 good offer

for 320, say omv at $43k, coe at $19.5k and road tax at $1.5k. this will work out to a total cost of $122.5k. so how much do you think pml will sell? i think they would want at least a $9k profit margin and this would work out to $131.5k. any views?

as for nett at $119.8k, i dont think it is possible. say they give u a $15k coe, it will work out to a total cost of $118k. Suppose profit margin is now $6k, it will still cost $124k.

with the current coe, i dont think 320 will be anywhere lower than $130k. my friend bought a subaru legacy r at $74k 2 months back and now the price has shot to $82k onwards. another bought a mazda 3 at $53k and now it is above $60k. yes ... car price is going to increase esp with another 2% gst coming up which will translate to additional $1k +. this is why i bought mine early even though i am physically not in spore yet. the car will be idle for 3 months!!

TobyNik;213588 said:
Plus...next year March will see the Facelift of E90.....:yummie:
this will be interesting...so guys who are looking to buy now can wait out till then for more goodies...or it is alr happening now with the inclusion of xenon...

IMC;213605 said:
for 320, say omv at $43k, coe at $19.5k and road tax at $1.5k. this will work out to a total cost of $122.5k. so how much do you think pml will sell? i think they would want at least a $9k profit margin and this would work out to $131.5k. any views?

as for nett at $119.8k, i dont think it is possible. say they give u a $15k coe, it will work out to a total cost of $118k. Suppose profit margin is now $6k, it will still cost $124k.

with the current coe, i dont think 320 will be anywhere lower than $130k. my friend bought a subaru legacy r at $74k 2 months back and now the price has shot to $82k onwards. another bought a mazda 3 at $53k and now it is above $60k. yes ... car price is going to increase esp with another 2% gst coming up which will translate to additional $1k +. this is why i bought mine early even though i am physically not in spore yet. the car will be idle for 3 months!!
if u follow PML's trends closely, PML's prices seldom move along with the COE, at least not openly. list price of the 320 has always been $155800 until recently when it was changed to $139800. but almost certainly, the price is never at $139k, more like $130k. i suspect the SEs are given the liberty to sell the cars at a price they decide; ie depending on whether they want more commission or more sales, they offer rebates/ goodies as deem fit, subject to only a floor price that bimmer can fall below to maintain its 'prestige'

BASKET! i got my e90 320 for 131k.

DONT HAVE ANYTHING
1)NO FOLDING MIRRORS
2)NO WHAT SPLIT ARMREST
3)NO XENON
4)NO HEADLIGHT WASHER
5)got engine 4 doors and 5 seats.

hahaha shit my heart abit pain now

actually, i think a car of bmw should at least have folding mirror. this is very basic ... btw, do we have cruise control ? i have no idea as i have not collected my car yet. u know the se disappears after collecting your $ ... kekeke

I was told that GST is not calculated into the prices of cars cause of the other levies. Clarify anyone?

TobyNik

No, the new batches are the ones supposedly after the recent overtrade deal that happened 2 to 3 weeks ago. I did asked about the 170 BHP engine and the SE told me that they are not aware that this was coming in.

Also, Gadget mentioned about folding mirrors, apparently, no folding mirrors leh when i asked the last time...

Wow lao, judging from the comments I have read here, i think i was taken for a ride by the SE man....

babe;213593 said:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Time to sell my car :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Babe

Yes, yes, then go buy a 335i like Skinny Sam Kor Kor and blast past most other cars on the road lor....:lol2:

Aiya, your car still new lah...no need to sell lah...some people don't care about what DI engine or what valvetronic engine one.....:)

keithinsf;213653 said:
any picture of the new facelift in Mar 08?

Don't know exact date yet anyway............Mar 2008 is "guesstimate" No pix as yet too.....:(

I'm also am very eager to see the FL version....:yummie:

Hi,

I bought one the last of the pre-"Professional"/"Highline" 320i, price $121,000. It came with chrome exhaust, cruise control (separate stalk), folding mirrors, split rear seats and sliding central armrest.

OMV $41,552, COE $17,856 so car cost is already 41,552 x 2.35 = $115,503 excluding road tax, IU and other stuff.

all new forumers with their new beemers.

eh i feel damn cheated leh now come to think of it.. i dont have xenon or folding mirrors.. f**k

folding mirrors and xenon can be retro fitted. the both i believe can be done @ SWC...least the former item definitely

btw outta curiosity @ $121k u paid how much rebate deducted was that?

really meh? i see all the post dont have leh

Generation3;213692 said:
Hi,

I bought one the last of the pre-"Professional"/"Highline" 320i, price $121,000. It came with chrome exhaust, cruise control (separate stalk), folding mirrors, split rear seats and sliding central armrest.

OMV $41,552, COE $17,856 so car cost is already 41,552 x 2.35 = $115,503 excluding road tax, IU and other stuff.

chrome exhaust is a S$40 add on i think...lol

Deadkookaburra;213736 said:
folding mirrors and xenon can be retro fitted. the both i believe can be done @ SWC...least the former item definitely

btw outta curiosity @ $121k u paid how much rebate deducted was that?

But gotta pay a premium for retrofitting man.....at least few K.

let's wait n see....c class cuming out soon...i m sure PML will drop their price.
btw anyone can confirm that there will be a new facelift for the 320?
if there's really new facelift, i will wait rather than settle for the current professional model.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubvip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back