bmw e90 good offer

Re: bmw e90 good offer

i saw the face lift on the touring e91. haha honestly i dont see anything.. only the rear lights are more sharp edged.

oh ya btw how much is swc selling those xenons?

Deadkookaburra;213736 said:
folding mirrors and xenon can be retro fitted. the both i believe can be done @ SWC...least the former item definitely

btw outta curiosity @ $121k u paid how much rebate deducted was that?
No rebate. That's the price I paid by taking the 2.8% loan.

pilotsnoopy;213740 said:
chrome exhaust is a S$40 add on i think...lol
It was 1 of the 5 new 'features' touted by the salesman...

Maybe with chrome exhaust, the exhaust gas can flow more freely = gain 10 bhp :yikess:

hitmee;213694 said:
wow..this thread attract a lot of "new faces"
I not quite new lah... Was a member of the community when this was hosted in Delphi... 'left' the forum so to speak when I sold my E46 coupe some time ago...

li0nel;213743 said:
i saw the face lift on the touring e91. haha honestly i dont see anything.. only the rear lights are more sharp edged.

xenon not sure but mirror yes available.

Say what we want about PML but their 320iA margins are indeed the lowest in the luxury car market.

To calculate, just take OMV x 2.35 + COE + 1yr Road Tax = Cost to Dealership

Compare with selling price, especially the non-xenon units that were sold last month.

So far, I've been calculating and have not found another equivalent car model that has lower margins than the 320iA. It has almost the same margins as a Toyota Corolla! :)

coolant;213757 said:
Say what we want about PML but their 320iA margins are indeed the lowest in the luxury car market.

To calculate, just take OMV x 2.35 + COE + 1yr Road Tax = Cost to Dealership

Compare with selling price, especially the non-xenon units that were sold last month.

So far, I've been calculating and have not found another equivalent car model that has lower margins than the 320iA. It has almost the same margins as a Toyota Corolla! :)

Sigh... if only that applies to other models. PML routinely earns more than 30-40k for their other models... Good strategy though I must say, puts many many 320s on the road. But the OMV is very high vis-a-vis other cars considering the relative lack of equipment (see lexus).

As in independent 'cos I have never sent my car in the PML for servicing yet, was just wondering if that is a reason for the oft quoted poor service for E90 320 owners. PML may want to please owners who paid more and are likely to pay equally as much in the future?

hi generation3, when did u buy the car? recent promotion? what is the coe?

Generation3;213692 said:
Hi,

I bought one the last of the pre-"Professional"/"Highline" 320i, price $121,000. It came with chrome exhaust, cruise control (separate stalk), folding mirrors, split rear seats and sliding central armrest.

OMV $41,552, COE $17,856 so car cost is already 41,552 x 2.35 = $115,503 excluding road tax, IU and other stuff.

hmm... $121k is really a good deal with those optional items built-in.. but just curious.. why is the OMV lower than our cars which do not have any of those optional items??

li0nel;213743 said:

Hi lionel

should be ard 4.5k to 5k including installation.. u might want to give mike a call ya.. :)

Sin Wee Chuan (Mike)
Blk 3021A Ubi Road 1 #01-40
Tel: 91074888

to those who just visited the showroom or is aware of the Professional/ Highline diff, pls share. seem to me that its a 'give you this but take away that' kind of thing; ie, cruise control swap with xenon?

Professional has Xenons, Headlight Washer System and Blackline Rear Lights.

Highline has what Professional has, with additional Lights Package (puddle, footwell and handle LED lights), Storage Package (map nettings, additional storage) and Burr Walnut Trim (if you like the wood theme). :)

ic...are these in addition to cruise control, split armrest, through loading and folding mirror? assuming prof is at base price of $139800, what's premium for the additional highline features?

Yes, cruise control, split armrest and all are still included.

Highline is priced $4k higher than the Professional version.

like that prof is good enough...dont need $4k for those packages, esp. wood trim IMO

gadgets;214521 said:
like that prof is good enough...dont need $4k for those packages, esp. wood trim IMO

yup, agree bro. also, more lights, more electric stuff, more chance to spoil? LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubvip

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back