BMW emblem fell off Keyfob: Custom sticker to replace?

Re: BMW emblem fell off Keyfob: Custom sticker to replace?

So all in it'll cost $11. I wait to see how much PML charge cos I'm sending my car in for servicing next week already.

This is a good resource Bro Thks

detach8;580043 said:
Why not i give you my link to the item I bought... the only thing was that it took two weeks to arrive. I bought 2 though, just in case.

It's not EXACTLY the same as the original but very close, and IMHO I like this one better (has a rubbery surface)

BMW Regular Logo Emblem for remote fob alarm key 11mm: eBay Motors (item 150478173881 end time Oct-08-10 13:41:39 PDT)

Bro, I believe the logo emblem u bought from ebay is not flat but has a certain thickness cos of the "rubbery" surface. So when you stick the emblem onto the key, will it cause any obstruction when pushing the key into the key hole?

nope, no obstruction bro. i can try to take a pic of it tonight...

detach8;580083 said:
nope, no obstruction bro. i can try to take a pic of it tonight...

Wah bro, u replied within 2 mins!! Wonderful.

Thanks anyway for the ebay link. I shall make an order tonight.

hah i'm actively checking e-mail, that's why

Just to update.

I did my servicing at PML last week and they charged me $6 for the sticker. This is relatively cheap. However, we must bear in mind that they didn't charge me labour for this as I was already doing servicing there.

So, if you go there simply for the sticker and they stick it on for you, it might cost another say $10for the labour. Alternatively, we could probably just buy the sticker from them and do it ourselves.

highbury;582351 said:
Just to update.

I did my servicing at PML last week and they charged me $6 for the sticker. This is relatively cheap. However, we must bear in mind that they didn't charge me labour for this as I was already doing servicing there.

So, if you go there simply for the sticker and they stick it on for you, it might cost another say $10for the labour. Alternatively, we could probably just buy the sticker from them and do it ourselves.

Thanks for the info. However I've bought e emblem from the eBay website quoted by bro detach.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubsbs
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back