Bmw G30

mark 1919

Looking for 2017 G30 accessories . Any ideas. ?
07edd63ec4d6d57f7964a1151d3e8f25.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi mark, may I know how long does it take for PML to deliever your G30? I've been waiting my 530i M for about 1 and half month. The sales lady always says the car is already in SG and in progress......I understand Quality Assurance and COE could take some time. I'm buying a car in Singapore for the very 1st time, kindly advice please. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi 911, if i m not mistaken will be about 2 months. My SE showed me an ETA date when the car will arrv spore. From the arrv date , they will have 2 take 2 weeks to prepare the car. My car confirm will be ready by this friday. Hope this info is helpful.

Hi 911, if i m not mistaken will be about 2 months. My SE showed me an ETA date when the car will arrv spore. From the arrv date , they will have 2 take 2 weeks to prepare the car. My car confirm will be ready by this friday. Hope this info is helpful.

Got it. It looks mine is the same. Thanks mate. Enjoy your G30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your G30 530i M comes with what size rims ? And what color is your ride. ?

Really sorry to dissapoint but im totally inexperienced in arranging the group buy thing. Fyi, I got a quote, which was $210 for the mat and luggage net was at $90.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubbio

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back