BMW iPhone kit

Re: BMW iPhone kit

Thks for your input.. there are a few things which I need to consider.. since just got the car.. can't do all.. as too exp.. GPS, Alarm and of course this iphone connect.. see how.. but good input especially on the alternative to the BM's ipod connect.. thanks again.

aerobic;483139 said:
Thks for your input.. there are a few things which I need to consider.. since just got the car.. can't do all.. as too exp.. GPS, Alarm and of course this iphone connect.. see how.. but good input especially on the alternative to the BM's ipod connect.. thanks again.
If ur E90 has Aux, u could buy Griffin Autopilot (about $100). U could plug into ciggy socket & charge ur ipod via dock connector. In addition, there is an output jack to plug it into aux jack. The downside is there will be 2 wires hanging about. I m using similar setup.

Yes, I am talking about audio issue.. not sure what you are talking about.. as last few responses are about audio

Im currently using the 3.5mm jack into the aux in centre console, recall that current models have usb input instead. Wonder if thats better quality. Btw i got sound quality issue with my original 6piece cd changer in the boot, sound quality sucks big time. Sounded far, volume low & worse than fm radio. Anyone encounter this? Any resolution?

Hi, just asking, izzit bluetooth works only if you have iDrive?
If not, is there any add-on or option to make blutooth works in car?

Anyone knows if the new F10 523i have the iPod functions and if the iphone4 snap-in adaptor is available, i just snap on and the phone + ipod will also work right?
Pls advise.

Thanks!

cisconet1234;567665 said:
Anyone knows if the new F10 523i have the iPod functions and if the iphone4 snap-in adaptor is available, i just snap on and the phone + ipod will also work right?
Pls advise.

Thanks!

Yes, have ipod function but they do not have iphone4 snap in adaptor yet.

can someone with iphone4 verify if the bluetooth paired OK with the multi button or latest second generation i-drive?

My SA brought for me at PML for SGD393.

I got mine yesterday for my F10 but it can only charge and tag with the car roof antennal for better reception although i brought the media version. i was told its due to new idrive can use bluetooth to play song thus only the older version had 6NR installed for snap in adaptor to work....

I bought the iPhone 3Gs Snap in Adaptor for the Z4 2009 E89 from PML and it can only charge and mount inside. It charges the phone even if the car is switched off. It does not play song from the phone on the car stereo after being connected. Even through bluetooth, the songs cannot be played. It is merely a mounting for phone charging but stable rather than dangling around.

:woowooo:

how did u mount the car dvr?.. i've oredi got a GPS stuck to the windscreen and i find it quite ugly..

dun think i wanna have another device on the windscreen anymore :/

bmwz4sg;676661 said:
I bought this CAR DVR from Gmarket for $129.00 and its fabulous as it records in 720p resolution... !

Camera/Camcorder -

20101028200357675069_800_0.jpg

20101028200428197991_800_0.jpg

This recorder is pretty good as i used to have it on my previous car until i got my E60 and i passed this to my fren.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back