BMW lauches 730Li with 7 Series Priviledges Programme +

Sherlene

BMW.SG Admin
P1010051.jpg

Along with the BMW 7 Series Privileges Programme Plus, PML also took the opportunity to launch the 730Li. In ours eyes, this is going to be the volume seller of the 7 Series range. It comes with all the space of the bigger 7s with a little less pace, but as much grace. The wonderful F02 chassis is still intact along with some of the gadgets from it’s more well endowed brothers.

P1010049.jpg

The engine of the 730Li is in the form of an iL6. it pushes out 310Nm at 2600rpms an 258BHP at 6600rpms. 0-100 comes up in 7.8 seconds and topping out at 245km/h, which is pretty good considering how large the car is. BMW’s fuel consumption claim is 9.8 litres of the good stuff for every 100 kilometres.

Oh yes, there was a La Perla fashion show as well, so some snippets for you all the enjoy….
P1010083.jpg

P1010084.jpg

And some nice looking people… (those on the sides in case you’re wondering)
P1010105.jpg

Daily BMW News / Updates at http://www.bmw-sg.com!

Re: BMW lauches 730Li with 7 Series Priviledges Programme +

i saw the plane service, i frankly doubt the activation cost to be wallet-friendly. lol

i doubt the fuel consumption claims.......my 740Li (F02) does only 4.2km/Liter :(

bruno787;497774 said:
i doubt the fuel consumption claims.......my 740Li (F02) does only 4.2km/Liter :(
u gotta be kidding!!! thats hummer territory consumption levels.

why louis not with those wearing less clothing??

Hi bruno787,
There in't much feedback on the F01 or F02 in this forum .
So far how's the car ? Any comment
Cheers.

Hmmm......i have covered about 1000kms on my car for 2 months of ownership. Its very comfy to drive, it soaks up bumps well...the best thing being that it drives like a small car. It can change lanes and make u turns easily, easy to park as well with the integral active steering. Its quite fun to drive for such a big car :) Havent got the chance to drive it fast though since im still under engine break-in period.

bruno787;498404 said:
Hmmm......i have covered about 1000kms on my car for 2 months of ownership. Its very comfy to drive, it soaks up bumps well...the best thing being that it drives like a small car. It can change lanes and make u turns easily, easy to park as well with the integral active steering. Its quite fun to drive for such a big car :) Havent got the chance to drive it fast though since im still under engine break-in period.
i had a chance to test drive the 740 some months back. the acceleration from stand still is amazing! u shld try flooring it off the lights, will smoke most things beside u.

but at the rate of 4.2km /ltr?
jiat lat leh.....

bac;498430 said:
but at the rate of 4.2km /ltr?
jiat lat leh.....
dun think the numbers r accurate la. also need to run in a bit. starting a little bad wan

Mum's driving one, pretty good power and comfort on the 740Li, However must say this:

On the first day of collection, within 2 hours, the ECU got pretty screwed up and wouldn't allow the car to move ( park brake can't release) so sent back for a week to get a new Siemens ECU transplanted onto the car :(

Since then, car so far so good for daily driving! I'm sure if you place a JB3 inside it, it'll fly :)

Mine is doing 13.2 mpg for 80% city 20% highway driving. Not sure how much is that for km/litre

I know this is a bit outdated but where can i find reviews of the 730Li?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vnd55net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back