• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW M-Sport Key Fob

Re: BMW M-Sport Key Fob

Hi bro,

I interested in the original BMW leather key fob that u selling for $50.

Do let me know when available I need 2pcs thanks!

Please PM me @ 9631-5157 tks bro.

Thank you

Scouse7;629934 said:
Hi guys, i have a couple of extra key Fob for sale. These are original BMW M-sport ones. willing to let go at $60. PM me if you are interested.

Kindly order 1 unit with the M-sports key pouch for me.

Cheers

JK - +65 82222199

I'll take one of the M-sports key fob when the stock comes in if it can be used for older keys, e.g e46 key.

I am interested in the M-sport key pouch. Pls SMS me for confirmation if you are ordering more. Thks
Lim 91376164

Hi, i am interested in 2 pieces of the M-sport key fob.
Do let me know if there stocks available.

Hello friends, new stock arriving this week. Three different types: 1) m-sport key fob, 2) BMW leather key fob for e-series, and 3) BMW leather key fob for new f-series (5&7series). Items 1&3 are $60 each, and item 2 for $50 each. Limited pieces only, please leave private message with your order. First come first serve basis. Self collect in the east.

Hi, i like to hv 2pcs of the leather fob for 3ers. Pls call me 96856844 for the collection.

Scouse7;644420 said:
Hello friends, new stock arriving this week. Three different types: 1) m-sport key fob, 2) BMW leather key fob for e-series, and 3) BMW leather key fob for new f-series (5&7series). Items 1&3 are $60 each, and item 2 for $50 each. Limited pieces only, please leave private message with your order. First come first serve basis. Self collect in the east.

I like to order 2 nos. of Item 3 (for new F series); please PM me the date and place for collection.

Thanks!

Hi,

Would like to order 2 leather key fob for E60 series. Also do you have any for 6 series? My contact is 9683-6120. Thks

Hi all. The key fobs are here. I will be arranging for pick ups over the course of this week. Standby for my SMS. If you haven't left your number, pls do so asap, only limited pieces available. I'll post a picture of the f-series fob once I get to a comp.

Bumpz! Still have stock available. Pls pm if interested, first come first served, while stocks last!

Looks like can gtg for a group buy , me want one too both types if possible . Add me on e wish list pls . Thanks ahead

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back