• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW M-Sport Key Fob

Re: BMW M-Sport Key Fob

Hi bro

Can add me in if you have anymore of the leather one for 3 series?

Thanks!!

Hi all, I have existing stock for all types, though not many left. Pls PM me your hp number and I'll contact you ASAP.

I am keen.
1 - 3 series
1 - F10 5 series

pls PM pic and types avail.

Hi all, i still have a couple of m key fob (for BMW E series) as well as leather key fobs (for BMW F series). All original BMW accessories, comes with box and cloth case. Please PM if you're interested.

Hi there, i would like to get a set of m-sport key fob for Eseries. kindly pm me your contact.

I'm interested in 2 pcs. SMS me at 94500415.

Scouse7;690567 said:
Hi all, i still have a couple of m key fob (for BMW E series) as well as leather key fobs (for BMW F series). All original BMW accessories, comes with box and cloth case. Please PM if you're interested.

Hi, I am interested in the key Fob for the F-10. Can you kindly show me the pictures for it?

Thanks

Scouse7;630296 said:
Hi all, thanks for your interest in the key fob. They have all been taken up/reserved. I will try to ask my friend to mail more back from Germany. If you are in urgent need of a fob to protect your lovely BMW key, i have some original BMW leather key fob. These are going for $50. Do let me know, thanks!

do u still hav tis leather type for E92? tq

Do you have a shop then I may go down and see and make purchase as I do not know what the different between the E series and F series? What other model of keychain do you have?

Scouse7;690567 said:

do you still have the leather key fob for F10?

Just to check the M sport one cannot fit the F10 is it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taigametdtc
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back