BMW meetup cum photoshoot 1st Dec 2012

Re: BMW meetup cum photoshoot 1st Dec 2012

flesk;930088 said:
Maybe can arrange a meet-up soon? ;)

Lemme tone up my killer abs, oil my biceps and ensure I return from Korea/Bangkok/Somesay Penang alive, after extensive plastic surgery first... then, I come to meet up all of you. :lol2:

One more...by popular demand....

All these young people so capable. At age 20, I only had a roofless 6 cylinder turbo diesel. We called it the M113 ultra 40/50.:silenced:

Slow_poke_driver;930159 said:

All these young people so capable. At age 20, I only had a roofless 6 cylinder turbo diesel. We called it the M113 ultra 40/50.:silenced:

agreed, very capable..............

* nice pic from Clarence...........as usual
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Now, even the Bionix/Warthog has air-con. M113, you'd be happy you didn't die from the diesel fumes....

this means, all car here engine is stock

44319d1354367891t-bmw-meetup-cum-photoshoot-1st-dec-2012-imageuploadedbytapatalk1354367890.043498.jpg

Seriously Mr slow poke!! I thought you're around 20 or so too when you came out of your bling bling F10 :)

Baby1M;930062 said:
Guess I must make time to meet up with owner because I still owe her a massage.

OOOohh..yes please! Was waiting for ya arrival last Sat.! :slaphead:

Here are the pictures from Clarence~

View attachment 44510
View attachment 44511
View attachment 44512
View attachment 44513
View attachment 44514
View attachment 44515
View attachment 44516
View attachment 44517
View attachment 44518
View attachment 44519
View attachment 44520
View attachment 44521
View attachment 44522
View attachment 44523
View attachment 44524
View attachment 44525

Best Picture of the bunch! Golden Horse Awards 2012........Morganlee3377! I wanna thank my Daddy, Mommy, Grandpa, Grandma, Brother, Sister, Filipino maid................................
View attachment 44526

Hahaha.... I don't have a maid. Why post my pic? You are the host. I'm the guest. Lol

I can vouch for Morgan's handsomeness :) Last time at Six series meet up @ Dome (Dempsey), he not only man. He very man - sweat sweat as he was fixing the go faster stripes on my grills. Waaaah.... Swoon man. So sexy. Hehehe.

Lucky I also man... Never brokeback him. LOL :lol2:

PS. MissyG : horsin means "housefly" - a colloquial vernacular describing the certain (mating) behavior of some of the male members of the forum here, whenever a pretty female member (such as yourself, from what I gather) appears on their ever-ready radars.

wobbles;930193 said:
Now, even the Bionix/Warthog has air-con. M113, you'd be happy you didn't die from the diesel fumes....

You were from armour too? I am still getting my dose of carbon and soot on a yearly basis.:lol: Battalion admin movement is the worst.

Mockngbrd;930196 said:
this means, all car here engine is stock

Don't think so leh. Using the engine the car supposed to come with=yes. Using all the parts that it should have came with=no.

MissyG;930269 said:
Seriously Mr slow poke!! I thought you're around 20 or so too when you came out of your bling bling F10 :)

Oh you are too kind with your words...every time I look at my students fresh out of jc or ns, I wish I could turn back time.:(

Morganlee3377;930285 said:
Hahaha.... I don't have a maid. Why post my pic? You are the host. I'm the guest. Lol

LOL! You are the only one that has a solo pic!!!!
Hahahaha wear till so sart with shades & ciga on ya hand....like a boss..how can i not post.
:nehnehhh:

wobbles;930292 said:
I can vouch for Morgan's handsomeness :) Last time at Six series meet up @ Dome (Dempsey), he not only man. He very man - sweat sweat as he was fixing the go faster stripes on my grills. Waaaah.... Swoon man. So sexy. Hehehe.

PS. MissyG : horsin means "housefly" - a colloquial vernacular describing the certain (mating) behavior of some of the male members of the forum here, whenever a pretty female member (such as yourself, from what I gather) appears on their ever-ready radars.

I agreee! He also wanna help me with the go faster stripes on my grills that day...but he wear till so manly, i am afraid later he sweat sweat even more "nan ren wei".....so better not. Later the other guys cannot tahan.

Housefly? EEEks! *smacks*

wobbles;930098 said:
Lemme tone up my killer abs, oil my biceps and ensure I return from Korea/Bangkok/Somesay Penang alive, after extensive plastic surgery first... then, I come to meet up all of you. :lol2:

Haha, ok bro....will be waiting...LOL

MissyG;930505 said:
I agreee! He also wanna help me with the go faster stripes on my grills that day...but he wear till so manly, i am afraid later he sweat sweat even more "nan ren wei".....so better not. Later the other guys cannot tahan.

Housefly? EEEks! *smacks*

hehe.... i oso wan to go faster....

wobbles;930292 said:

Haha. Wobbles you always been kind towards me. You all say until I like a star which is not. It's my pleasure to stick go faster stickers to nice bros and sis.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back