BMW newbie

Jack07

Hello fellow bros and sis!

I am a newbie of BMW family.. Just bought a 116i last week! Very anxious to try out my new ride.. It's my first BMW in my life!! :D

Hope to learn more frm fellow bros n sis on performance and maintenance of my new ride! And I am proud to be part of the family!!

Cheers!!!

Re: BMW newbie

Jack07;707992 said:

I am a newbie of BMW family.. Just bought a 116i last week! Very anxious to try out my new ride.. It's my first BMW in my life!! :D

Hope to learn more frm fellow bros n sis on performance and maintenance of my new ride! And I am proud to be part of the family!!

Cheers!!!

Hi Jack,

welcome onboard..........

cheers

Jack07;707992 said:

Cheers!!!

hi bro .. welcome to the club... enjoy yr stay here ya .. meet up for coffee when u r free ba..

Aloy27;708187 said:
hi bro .. welcome to the club... enjoy yr stay here ya .. meet up for coffee when u r free ba..

Hi Aloy! Sure! Would like to make more new frens too! Got alot of BMW issues to learn from you guys..

Jack07;708196 said:
Hi Aloy! Sure! Would like to make more new frens too! Got alot of BMW issues to learn from you guys..

im quite a newbie .. thou might not be able to ans yr issues.. but i can help u ask ard..
cheers.. btw bro wheich area u stay ..? im in the north,.

Aloy27;708200 said:
im quite a newbie .. thou might not be able to ans yr issues.. but i can help u ask ard..
cheers.. btw bro wheich area u stay ..? im in the north,.

Im staying at north east.. Which model did u buy? Just got it?
I just bought a 116i. First BMW in my life.. Therefore i a very new rookie..:D

Jack07;708204 said:
Im staying at north east.. Which model did u buy? Just got it?
I just bought a 116i. First BMW in my life.. Therefore i a very new rookie..:D

dun wori everithing got first time.. AC323 says one...

im in amk.. yrself..? meet la kopi when u can ba.. 9-qi-liu-nine-1-shi-4-qi aka Kelvin

Aloy27;708210 said:
dun wori everithing got first time.. AC323 says one...

im in amk.. yrself..? meet la kopi when u can ba.. 9-qi-liu-nine-1-shi-4-qi aka Kelvin

I am in serangoon! Quite near u.. :thumbsup:

But currently in office.. Tons of things to be done.. Proposals, budgets etc etc.. Driving me crazy..

Yup, we shall meet for kopi soon..

Jack07;708217 said:
I am in serangoon! Quite near u.. :thumbsup:

But currently in office.. Tons of things to be done.. Proposals, budgets etc etc.. Driving me crazy..

Yup, we shall meet for kopi soon..

in dat case we go to the ave 4 workshop there for kopi lo.. juz 5mins drive frm my place to serangoon..

of course not today la.. cos im busy now too.. replying post in the forum.. wahaha

Aloy27;708220 said:
of course not today la.. cos im busy now too.. replying post in the forum.. wahaha

Wahahaha... we arrange again lor.. I thot tdy.. Yup, i knw ure busy (replying post, cos ur reply vvv fast). Anyway, i would like to thank you for this warm welcome..

Jack07;708224 said:
Wahahaha... we arrange again lor.. I thot tdy.. Yup, i knw ure busy (replying post, cos ur reply vvv fast). Anyway, i would like to thank you for this warm welcome..

btw bro pm mi yr contact ba..

so many ppl buy the 116i.. very nice car.. test drive it last sat.. my heart very itchy now.. hahaha.. got kopi call me.. i wan to see the 116i again.. very paiseh keep goin showroom to view.. hahaha..

winq;708327 said:
so many ppl buy the 116i.. very nice car.. test drive it last sat.. my heart very itchy now.. hahaha.. got kopi call me.. i wan to see the 116i again.. very paiseh keep goin showroom to view.. hahaha..

mai itchy la.. di di change...

Aloy27;708369 said:

I agree.. Stop the itch!!!! Go and buy it now!!!

The last few times I passed cheque, documents, I also can't stop myself to go admire the car...:thumbsup:

winq;708327 said:

PM us ur contact.. If I'm meeting Aloy, will call u along.. But I haven't collect my car yet..:lol:

Aloy27;708369 said:

hahaha! struggling between the two now.. headache! lols

Jack07;708432 said:
PM us ur contact.. If I'm meeting Aloy, will call u along.. But I haven't collect my car yet..:lol:

aloy got my contact.. hehe..

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back