BMW newbie

Re: BMW newbie

winq;708477 said:
hahaha! struggling between the two now.. headache! lols

aloy got my contact.. hehe..

Yup i got Bro Winq number..le.. shall meet for coffee soon..

Aloy27;708563 said:
Yup i got Bro Winq number..le.. shall meet for coffee soon..[/QUOT

Good! I wanna ask u guys also, abt the metro fabric in the 1 series.. How do i maintain it huh? Sorry if i ask a stupid question... but i really dunno how.. haha..:thinking:

Jack07;708431 said:
I agree.. Stop the itch!!!! Go and buy it now!!!

The last few times I passed cheque, documents, I also can't stop myself to go admire the car...:thumbsup:

Same same! Every time I go down to pml, I will surely take the opportunity to go and see, touch and sit in the 116i... Just can't resist the temptation :D

Jack07;709510 said:
I am getting my new ride tml! So happy that I can't sleep nw!

TGIF..........

Congrats.........
cheers

Jack07;709510 said:
I am getting my new ride tml! So happy that I can't sleep nw!

Woohoo poison time bro...

Calling ac323....

How come so many ppl car collection tomorrow? can have a mini gtg there already hehe.

How can u guys leave me out??!!

I just collected mine... Trust me, u will nvr look back nor regret ur decision.. Saw many white color bros collected or waiting to be collect just nw..

Congrats to all waiting to collect soon! U will definitely LOVE it!!!!

Jack07;709880 said:
How can u guys leave me out??!!

I just collected mine... Trust me, u will nvr look back nor regret ur decision.. Saw many white color bros collected or waiting to be collect just nw..

Congrats to all waiting to collect soon! U will definitely LOVE it!!!!

Bro... What time were u at pml? I was there about 3pm.. Got a call from my SE that my car is ready for collection today instead of tmr :D I saw a black 116i as I was driving away my white one :)

So much to explore! So exciting!! :) so happy!!

GT8148;709996 said:
Bro... What time were u at pml? I was there about 3pm.. Got a call from my SE that my car is ready for collection today instead of tmr :D I saw a black 116i as I was driving away my white one :)

So much to explore! So exciting!! :) so happy!!

Bro, definitely I saw u.. I was there at 4pm... Were u with ur gf or wife? Saw a couple inside the car inspection room...

Jack07;710019 said:
Bro, definitely I saw u.. I was there at 4pm... Were u with ur gf or wife? Saw a couple inside the car inspection room...

Hahaha... So coincidence :) that's my wife...

I think i saw like 2 more white and 2 more blue 116 waiting eagerly for their new owners to pick them up... Oh there's also a red 118 too ;) who are the rest of the lucky bros?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back